Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

"I would like to have the number '7' shirt and I'm sure Raul would be happy if I had it because he knows how I am and how I think."

:evil: :evil: who does he think he is, that he assumes that he´s even close to deserve that number.... gosh i can´t stand him anymore...

If he really said that he should jut go and shove himself uo, really... its annoying! Raul is a Madrid LEGEND! Nobody would dare to ask for Maldinis number at Milan, no matter what! And now Mr. perfect eyebrow walks up after just ONE season with Madrid *sure he scored goals, but Madrid did not explode with him winning titles or anything...*

If the club really kicks Rauls numbers with boots and hand the 7 over to him, thats if with me and Real Madrid. Really!

:angry: I got so pissed off when I read that! If he had said that it would be an honor to wear that shirt or something to that nature then maybe it would be somewhat ok with me, but the fact that he out right said he was SURE how Raul would be happy is what pisses me off. Real fans are still coming to terms with Raul leaving, yes we knew it was coming it had been building up for some time, but its hard nonetheless to lose someone who came to represent everything that the club stood for and who meant so much to the fans. So to already come out stating you want to take over his number not even a full week after he left is bs, he should show more respect to Raul and the fans. Especially considering he has already shown that the #7 is part of the branding that he has set up for himself to make more money. Raul is synonymous with the #7 yet he never went out and publicy trademarked it as his so that he can attach it to products for sale.

I get that the number has to be used, but I just hope it goes to someone deserving of the number and the honor to carry on the legacy Raul left behind.

BTW all this ^ is my opinion on the matter, I needed a good rant about it :laugh:

I can only agree with you two girls! I am sooo mad! Yes, it might be just a number and I can already see all those wannabe Madrid Fans buying Ronaldos shirt which will make me wanna throw up every time.

Raul have his heart and soul to this club! To me he is and always will be a huge part of it. And now that guy walks in and is all "Well of course I will wear it." WTF? As you said, its not even the "It would mean so much to me" or stuff. NO its like it was clear all the damn way! Which - to me! - it was not. Madrid always said they would retire the number 7. I just really can´t understand that. Raul is a such a fantastic player, hero and legend for the club! How can you just hand it on to someone else like that? Its shocking really.

Of course that would sell millions of shirts, but really, the true Madrid fans will not buy that shit. Its Rauls number and should always be like that!

And as for Ronaldo: just because Raul said Ronaldo is a hard worker and all, it does not mean that he saw him as his heire (is that the word?) I mean, please. Ronaldo said he loves Man Utd and that his blood is red like the club and all that shit. Then he comes to Madrid and says the same shit. I would not be surprised if he will not end his career there. Stupid moneywhore!

Perez: you are a disgrace to the face of football aswell!!!!!

I would like to see Higuian wear it and not just because of how he seems off of the pitch but because we've seen him put in the time and hard work to become a Madrista and he has been persistant in his improvement in the squad which is really paying off from him, he fought for his spot in the team and he earned it. Ronaldo has been there for one year and is still integrating himself into the squad and to give him such a historic jersey for Real Madrid it's too early.

I read in someone's comments a month or two ago in an article about this and they said that since they can't officially retire the #7, that they should at least take it out of commission for a couple years in honor and then hand off the number. I don't know if thats allowed either, but it sounds reasonable enough.

I would like to see Higuian wear it and not just because of how he seems off of the pitch but because we've seen him put in the time and hard work to become a Madrista and he has been persistant in his improvement in the squad which is really paying off from him, he fought for his spot in the team and he earned it. Ronaldo has been there for one year and is still integrating himself into the squad and to give him such a historic jersey for Real Madrid it's too early.

I read in someone's comments a month or two ago in an article about this and they said that since they can't officially retire the #7, that they should at least take it out of commission for a couple years in honor and then hand off the number. I don't know if thats allowed either, but it sounds reasonable enough.

i don´t think they can from what i know they have to use the numbers 1-25 for the actual squad, but you´re totally right right now Pipa is the only deserving that jersey...

well problem is that they can´t retire the number... it´s forbidden in spain as far as i know... anyway i´d rather see Pipa in that shirt, someone who´s humble and not that media whorish as Ronaldo...

I did not know that. I thought it was like its in Italy i.e.

Or with the Portuguese NT they did not give Figos 7 away for all the preparation matches and stuff, just when they had only the liminted 23 numbers they gave him the 7. Scolari said *back then* it was his way to pay tribute to the character Figo was for the NT. Which was well deserved, imo.

As you already mention. Ronaldo is such a wrong move to hand on the shirt. I think other players deserve it more. Ronaldo makes the most money, no question. And his oh so amazing *puke puke* fashion and icon shit CR7 will be all fine with that. But really, he will never live up to that expectations. I do not care how many goals he will score, he will never be even close to that legends, hero and charasmatic person that Raul was/is on AND off the pitch! Boy, that will give his ego some boost and then he probably will believe he rules the world.

Undeserved. Totally.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love Crackovia! Is it true they are getting ride of Guti's character since he left? He was my favorite, pim pam pim pam pim pam :laugh:

i don't understand why he always do this pim pam pim pam dance move?? :laugh: :laugh:

maybe REAL Guti do the same :DD

can't wait for new CRACKOVIA series :woot:

^Exactly, a disgrace on behalf of RM if they give the shirt to Ronaldo. It will be done purely for $$$$$$$$$$$$ nothing else. Florentino Perez will milk Cristiano for as much as he can and the number of RM which has been honoured by the gentlemen of the sport will now be worn by Ronaldo. :mad::angry:

Cris said at the beggining of his career in RM that coming here is only adventure, and that after that club there will be another club, another adventure. he doesn't have Madrid in his blood, he will never be soul of madridismo like Raul. the only thing he cares about is to sell products with logo CR7. This is the only reason.

Cristiano Ronaldo suffered an injury after of Mourinho’s intense workouts on 30 July. The Portuguese had a slight stress on the thigh of the right leg and was brought during the working session with a Muslera. The striker’s physical problems doesn’t seem to be serious, since he still completed the entire morning training session just like the other fellow team-mates, but required the attention of Dr. Hernandez at the end of the session. Afterwards, Mourinho and Rui Farias approached him to ask him about the injury.

cris-injury-245x300.jpg

However, even though it’s not very serious, but Real Madrid physiotherapist’s attention still required. If in a few days Cris discomfort doesn’t seem to get better, he will have to lower the workout in order to fullyrecover. Until yesterday, the Portuguese winger had only been in four workouts, but completed at the same pace as the other players who had started the preseason from the beginning, on 16 July.

Well, let’s hope that he’s going to get better for the friendly match.