Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

Gonzalez Girl

"yeah i've read that too .. can anyone confirm please ?!"

Yes, his son is named Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed the name of his new baby son - Cristiano Jr Ronaldo's baby was born in the USA on June 17 weighing 9 lbs,8 oz and measuring 21 inches long to an American woman, widely reported to be a surrogate mother. The player will bring up the child as a single parent, with the baby already on course to become a 'Mini-me' version of the Real Madrid player, with Ronaldo's sister Katia having told the media that the baby "looks like his father... he has the same eyes". The 25-year-old is currently on holiday in the Algarve with Russian model girlfriend Irina Shayk, and Katia is looking after Cristiano Jr. "The baby is doing very well," Katia added. "We are looking after him while Cristiano is away. He's called Cristiano just like his dad. Cristiano chose the name but we like it."Katia also played down the fact that her brother had chosen to become a single dad. "Some people may think it's strange, but we don't," she said. "We're very happy about what Cristiano has done."A direct quote from his sister Katia,

Source NBC New York/ Access Hollywood

Holiday at the Algarve? Isn´t he getting purple tanned at the Soho Pool house in NY?

I suppose maybe he's now back in Portugal, but you can tell the above was released partly at least via his PR camp. He was widely reported in New York with all those pix, while his new baby was thousands of miles away with his grandmother. And the whole surrogate angle seems obviously leaked by his camp, but I think it's counter-productive, as it makes people even more bemused with the whole situation...a 25 year old, unmarried guy at the peak of his career, and with his reputation, wanting a baby through surrogacy? It screams selfishness and ego mania....no shock he named the kid after him. But I don't buy it, I think it was simply a fling that resulted in an unplanned baby, maybe the girl was underage or a hooker, but he paid her off for her silence and the baby is clearly going to be brought up by Ronaldo's mother, while he is there for the 'fun times' in between training and travelling with RM.

Wow, totally looks like him. Not.

This story is so odd and wrong. Michael Jackson anyone? Poor baby

Why is it wrong or odd? A woman can choose to have a baby by herself either by getting pregnant using a sperm donor or by surrogate and raising the baby alone. Why is it wrong when a man does it. Ricky Martin did and I am sure there are hundreds of men straight, gay, pink or square that have done the same. I think he wanted to be a dad but didn't find the woman he wanted to have a child with. He gave his sperm and a donor egg was provided for him, it is HIS child and if people believe he is not the father still it doesn't matter because he has chosen to look after him.

He has in a way protected himself from all the golddiggers/whores who throw themselves at him and who would give anything to have his baby not because they love him or want the baby but because they want his money. For such a young man to do this and take such a huge step and responisbility I think his brave and hopefully he will give little Cristiano all the love and happiness he deserves.

Chic Raul ista

"Why is it wrong or odd? A woman can choose to have a baby by herself either by getting pregnant using a sperm donor or by surrogate and raising the baby alone. Why is it wrong when a man does it. Ricky Martin did and I am sure there are hundreds of men straight, gay, pink or square that have done the same. I think he wanted to be a dad but didn't find the woman he wanted to have a child with. He gave his sperm and a donor egg was provided for him, it is HIS child and if people believe he is not the father still it doesn't matter because he has chosen to look after him.

He has in a way protected himself from all the golddiggers/whores who throw themselves at him and who would give anything to have his baby not because they love him or want the baby but because they want his money. For such a young man to do this and take such a huge step and responisbility I think his brave and hopefully he will give little Cristiano all the love and happiness he deserves."

From what I read they are not sure the baby was born by a surrogate or born from a fling, it could just be a rumor. I read multiple different stories many claimed he had to pay a woman 20 million dollars for exclusive guardianship and to keep silent. Neither Ronaldo or his family said the mother was a surrogate.

Ether way imo he will make a good father.

The only thing Ronaldo said about the mother was, “It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy,” he announced on Facebook. “As agreed with the baby’s mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship. No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are.”

Why is it wrong or odd? A woman can choose to have a baby by herself either by getting pregnant using a sperm donor or by surrogate and raising the baby alone. Why is it wrong when a man does it. Ricky Martin did and I am sure there are hundreds of men straight, gay, pink or square that have done the same. I think he wanted to be a dad but didn't find the woman he wanted to have a child with. He gave his sperm and a donor egg was provided for him, it is HIS child and if people believe he is not the father still it doesn't matter because he has chosen to look after him.

He has in a way protected himself from all the golddiggers/whores who throw themselves at him and who would give anything to have his baby not because they love him or want the baby but because they want his money. For such a young man to do this and take such a huge step and responisbility I think his brave and hopefully he will give little Cristiano all the love and happiness he deserves.

Lots of reasons why this is odd. And I really think that those who do not use the Ronaldo tanned glasses (not saying you, but many fans around the world) see that this is just odd. Sure he is free to do whatever he wants and I really honestly hope that with whatever he chooses he will be happy in life.

Yet still to me (and this is my personal opinion so to speak) this story seems odd. Out of nowhere there is that kid. His Mum and sister taking care of it. All the time people say the kid will stay in Portugal, we all know Ronaldo is in Spain, don´t we?

The timing is weird.

The whole story with the Mum is weird (and it was still weird with Ricky Martin or anyone else). Its weird that he age 25 suddenly feels the need to be a father and then spend the first important weeks away to paint his bloody toenails and get tanned.

Lets see if and how he will be turning out as a father, but from what I (again personal opinion) saw and heard, read and feel, I doubt he will be what I call a good father. Right now he is in the peak of his career, which means he will not be able to get up in the middle of the night 8 days a week to take care of the baby. It will do someone else, who is not even the Mum. He will be travelling a lot with and for Madrid.

He is 25 and already thinks he will not meet the woman who loves him for what he is? Isn´t that a bit weird? What if (lets picture this version for a second) he stays with that russian girl for a really long time? What if she is the one?

That baby will face a very tough time and I can already see this ending in some "lets hunt that baby till we get a photo" paparazzi momentum.

He really should do his kid a favor (for once) and take a pics for some magazin, sell them and donate the money to some kind of charity. I guess only then the hunt for the baby will get at least a bit easier. But sadly, we all know that, it will never stop. Which is why I said "poor baby". The media will not give this kid a "normal life" for a pretty long time.

And yes, this is all my personal opinion. But since this is a forum and everybody is entitled to have their opinions, I will not follow the sheeps who hail Ronaldo and applause every step he does and have mine. Just as you have yours :)