Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship. No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are.

http://twitter.com/Cristiano

LOL, is this real life. :shock: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think that is a lie because they say that athe baby's mom is from south america and Ronaldo is dateing russian model. So I think is a lie.

It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy. As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship. No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are.

I think that is a lie because they say that athe baby's mom is from south america and Ronaldo is dateing russian model. So I think is a lie.

I don't think Irina and Cris have been dating that long, and he could have used a surrogate mom. Either way, I am going to wait for official conformation before I believe anything.

I think that even a relationship is not a problem for Ronaldo to have sex with any girl he wants.

I don't think Irina and Cris have been dating that long, and he could have used a surrogate mom. Either way, I am going to wait for official conformation before I believe anything.

me too

I don't think it was through a surrogate, it's obvious he knocked someone up after a brief end of Summer fling and she fell pregnant by mistake....maybe she was a two bit whore and didn't want the kid, so she gave the baby to him for money. Orphaning a child would certainly not be a good thing for his image, and his mother would die.

It just cant be true... Ronaldo wont do such a thng. And he was dating Irina, Kim Kardashian, Rafaella Fico all the time in madrid. He cannot take a bold step. It will be a hoax cuz paparazzi is hovering around ronaldo 24/7... He has also been dating Irina since early 2010.. the world cup passed, the season ended and ronaldo didnt leak it all the time. Well lets see wat happens,im not believing it until ron has some pic with the baby:))