Bellazon

Cristiano Ronaldo
Thumbnail

persuazn

I dont like that the media has made some soccer plyers bigger than the game itself,like cristiano ronaldo.

soccer is and has been a team sport. He has an ongoing deal with MANCHESTER UNITED,but he has become greedy,he wants to go REAL MADRID.

I am disappointed if they sell him,because I dont think RM doesnt need him,and where soccer goes if all players want leave their clubs and say where they want to go and when!

As much as I really think she does look a bit slutty, she is also the first gf I have the feeling he really is in love with that girl. And she looks pretty happy too.

So I think the true fans could not care less if she is ugly or if they think he can do better. Just look at him, he looks happy, relaxt and in love.

I wish them the best for their future how long or short it will be, I hope he will be happy!

I also think this is the first girl he is actually inlove with, he is so openly affectionate with her, he has never been like that before, she's a bit of a hoe but so is he, so they are perfect for eachother! :laugh: :whistle:

Yes, I also think he is in love with her. We shall see for how long :laugh:

Once she said that they are planning to get married or to have familly (I don't remember), and when he was told about it from reporter he was kind a shock and he said that he does't know anything about that. Not very smart move form her. :whistle:

I read that he said his Mum said she is the right one and that he is thinking about getting married. Apperently she is also another reason he wants to move to Madrid. She seems to make him smile. I really hope he found the right one for him finally. Would do him *and the rumors* good. :)

But on a sidenote, WTF is he always doing with his shorts? Pulling one leg really up and all. Cris, dude, not manly!! LOL