Bellazon

Agent Provocateur Lingerie Models

Rajesh Gavkar

21 minutes ago, fletch said:

Not Maitlyn Simmons?

Yes i know they look similars but Catalina does a lot of modeling for Agent Provocateur, you can find all her pictures of Agent Provocateur on Listal (you have to login for see all 🙂).

Listal.thumb.JPG.091cc6b9685a4d72150cd2c9224a0487.JPG

Number 1 and 2 should be the same model : Hailey Clauson , for AP SS 2014  or around !!

Number 7 is Stefania Ivanescu for L'Agent Campaign SS 2015 .

Doubts on nr 11 around 2012 , actresses pictured were Mylene Jampanoi and Amber Anderson but this model is neither Mylene nor Amber !! So who else ?  

Hope it helps !!

Nice WE.

Thanks a lot aubadfrfan . You are right about Model Number 7 is Stefania Ivanescu. She did modeled for L'Agent Campaign SS 2015. :clap:

You are not correct about Model Number 1 and 2.

Indeed Hailey Clauson stars in Agent Provocateur's Spring 2014 Campaign "Behind Close Doors". Number 1 and 2 models seems to be part of the same campaign but they both are different models and also not Hailey.

Here is how Hailey look like...

wenn23511030-487x730.thumb.jpg.16e88a1bf0324745bf0f02a7de052c93.jpgHailey-Clauson-Agent-Provocateur.thumb.jpg.6577b59effdfd9ecbbf7fc4463e7a8d3.jpg

Also Number 11 in not Mylene Jampanoi or Amber Anderson, you are correct about that too. Thank you for trying though....❤️

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

5. Might be Anastasia Goron. I know she did lots of lingerie work when she was modeling. How old are those photos?

Hey Hi Kim! Thanks for the suggestion.. I can see the close resemblance with Anastasia Goron, but not 100% sure...

These photos were from Agent Provocateur Automne/Hiver 2011 campaign, I hope this will help a little.. Thank you...