Bellazon

Tatana Kucharova
Thumbnail

AlessandraA

she looks kinda old for her age...

here's some bio:

Taťána Kuchařová (born in 1988 in Trnava, Czechoslovakia, recent Slovakia) is Miss World 2006. She became the first woman from the Czech Republic to win the title on September 30, 2006 (held in Warsaw, Poland).

Kuchařová bested 103 other women in voting among a panel of judges and from television viewers around the world during a two-hour finals ceremony in the Polish capital.

Kuchařová, a 177cm tall high-school student with long blond hair, was born in Trnava, Slovakia and grew up in the town of Opočno, Czech Republic. She told the judges that she wants to attend university and then become a model. She likes tennis and horse riding and her personal motto is "Always be an optimist."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

She is one of my favourite model. I haven't seen her on runway but she is quite famous in the Czech Republic because she is in a lot of campaigns. And recently Ta?ana has become president of our Miss of the Czech Republic. I like the way how she is ambicious and really hard-working ... and beautiful too :wub:

These are photos of Ta?ána from the end of September:

tat2.jpg

tat.jpg

tat3.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...