Date of birth: June 12

Height: 5' 9Ѕ"

Measurements: 34Ѕ-23Ѕ-35Ѕ

Dress size: (Eur) 36 : (US) 6

Shoe size: (Eur) 41 : (US) 9

Hair colour: Blonde

Eye colour: Blue

Agencies:

'Elite', New York, Paris, Milan, Hamburg, Munich, London, Madrid, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Fribourg; 'Models 1', London; 'Munich Model', Munich; 'Red Star', Moscow

Advertisements:

Avatricot, Cacharel, Christian Dior, Clarins, Clifford & Wills, Cover Girl 'Incognito' fragrance, Daymor, Diesel Shades, Dikaya Orhodeja, Domani beachwear, Garnier, Georges Rech Sport, Hermes, Herve Leger, Herve Leger 'Paris' perfume, HR Ritual Rouge, Jean Claude Gallon, La Redoute, Lolita Lempocka, Love Sex Money, Mariella Burani 'Message' 2001 fragrance, Nivea, Norelle Corp., Occasions, Omnitel, Orwell, Playtex, Rasurel, Renault Twingo e, Rosy, Scapa, Sergio Valente, Skiny bodywear, State of Claude Montana, Tamasina, Variance Lingerie, Vassarette, Victoria's Secret, Vivienne Westwood 'Red Label', Wild Orchid lingerie, Wolford, Zapa

Magazine covers:

Argentina: 'Elle' - April 1996; 'Elle' - October 1997; 'Elle' - February 1998

Czechoslovakia: 'Esquire' - July 2001

Denmark: 'Eurowoman' - July 1999

France: 'Elle' - October 1995; 'Madame Figaro' #16079 - May 20, 1996; 'Photo' - December 1996; 'Elle' - March 10, 1997; 'Elle' - March 2 & 30 1998; 'Elle' - May 24, 1999; 'L'Officiel' - July 1999; 'Marie Claire' - May 1999; 'Depeche Mode' - February 2000; 'Cosmopolitan' - April 2001

Greece: 'Elle' - August 1998; 'Elle' - 1999; 'Elle' - August 2001

Holland: 'Marie Claire' - November 2001

Italy: 'Vogue' - May 1995

Portugal: ' Elle' - May 1998

Russia: 'Elle' - April, May, October & November 1996; 'Elle' - December/January 1996; 'L'Officiel' - May 1998; 'Elle' - April 1999; 'Vogue' - June 1999; 'Elle' - May 2001; 'Marie Claire' - March 2001

Spain: 'Elle' - March 1996; 'Elle' (supplement) - May 1997; 'Elle' - May & July 1998; 'Elle' - May 1999; 'Elle' - May 2000; 'Elle' - May 2001; 'Women' - January 2001

UK: 'Image' - December/January 2000

US: 'Shape' - April, May & August 2001

'Elegance' - October 2000; 'Modern Jeweller' - November/December 2000

Fashion shows:

Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 1995 {Dorothee Bis}

Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 1996 {Comme des Garcons, Mariot Chanet, Yves Saint Laurent}

Haute couture - Spring/Summer 1996 {Emanuel Ungaro}

Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 1996 {Christian Lacroix, Emanuel Ungaro, Kenzo, Lanvin, Ocimar Versolato, Zucca}

Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 1997 {Barbara Bui, Lolita Lempicka, Vivienne Westwood}

Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 1997 {Emanuel Ungaro, Hervй Leger, Jacques Fath, Lolita Lempicka, Vivienne Westwood}

Haute couture - Autumn/Winter 1997 {Emanuel Ungaro}

Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 1998 {Dolce & Gabbana, Guy Laroche, Hervй Leger, Lolita Lempicka, Romeo Gigli, Vivienne Westwood}

Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 1999 {Leonard, Lolita Lempicka, Vivienne Westwood}

Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 2000 {Lolita Lempicka, Vivienne Westwood}

Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 2000 {Vivienne Westwood}

Hobbies:

Travel and sports

Notes:

Tatiana's father was an officer in the Red Army and Tatiana was raised in Kazakhstan after he was posted there. Whilst there, she entered the 1993 Elite Model Look contest and came 3rd. She then moved to New York. She instantly caught the eye of photographer Steven Meisel and soon appeared on the covers of 'Elle' magazine in various countries. Prior to beginning her career, Tatiana had finished modelling school ("Design - Style") in Kazakhstan. She was chosen by photographer Richard Avedon to represent Russia in the 1997 Pirelli calendar, along with Irina Pantaeva and Kristina Semenovskaia.

• 6 months later...

Ohhhh!!!! My lovely Tanya! I like her! :heart:

She was great when she was on the top of her modelling career.

It`s so sad she stopped modelling. I know she devoted herself to her husband and two little daughters.

I will post some of my fav pics of her here later - when i found it on my PC :)

She was absolutely stunning model, and I love to see more pictures of her :wub:

Somebody who know some news about Tatiana Zavialova after she quit modelling?

What her husband is and how old her children are?

Yes, she`s stunning!!!! :heart: I`m glad you like her!

I saw an article in one russian magazine about Tanya and it told that she lives in Moscow and that her husband is russian businessman and that she has two daughters about 3 and 5 y.o. and that she`s very happy and pleased with her family life. :wave:

I :heart: these eds!!!! She`s so fresh and beautiful on it :wub:

post-8886-1187528548_thumb.jpg

post-8886-1187528587_thumb.jpg

Hello Fialka :wave:

Thanks for the lovely pictures, :wub: she was one of my favourite models in the 90`s, together with Natalia Semanova, Irina Bondarenko... :heart: :heart: :heart:

To day I am a big fan of Natalia Vodianova. She is absolutely stunning :wub2:

Do you know when the article was written, what year?

:hug: :hug:

This photo to Natalia is absolutley beautiful

post-5603-1187531544.jpg

:heart:

Hello Fialka :wave:

Thanks for the lovely pictures, :wub: she was one of my favourite models in the 90`s, together with Natalia Semanova, Irina Bondarenko... :heart: :heart: :heart:

To day I am a big fan of Natalia Vodianova. She is absolutely stunning :wub2:

Do you know when the article was written, what year?

:hug: :hug:

This photo to Natalia is absolutley beautiful

post-5603-1187531544.jpg

:heart:

You are welcome miss! :wave:

The article was written in last 2006 year. There were some photos of her and her children, she was very sweet and tender on it. :heart:

And thank you i love my avi too :kiss: :kiss: Natalia is my Goddess of Beauty! :wub:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...