Bellazon

Kim Kardashian
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...

Another once beautiful girl rendered hideous and unrecognizable due to plastic surgery... why mess with something when its not broken? I will never know..

I should also add that I think that its absolutely HILARIOUS that she says there is no credibility to the plastic surgery facts... ermm.. I mean, rumours, riiiight, rumours. She looks like a completely different person. Her face is completely unrecognizable to what it once was, in a horrible and unattractive way... poor Kim.

What are you talking about?! She's never had work done! It's all make-up! And she's grown up!

That is honestly the things I hear from her die-hard fans... Are the blinded by their adoration? I don't care whether she has fans or not or whether she's had work done or not, but it really irritates me to hear their ignorance. The fact that she has the audacity to say she doesn't get work done and wants to be natural doesn't help either.

kimkardashianbeforeanda.png