Bellazon

Kim Kardashian
Thumbnail

CONFIRMED!

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Divorcing!

Unfortunately, Kim Kardashian's fairy-tale romance has come to an abrupt end. The E! reality star is planning to file for divorce from Kris Humphries this morning, a little over two months after she and the basketballer wed in a wedding fit for a princess, E! News has confirmed.

So what went wrong?

There's no official word yet, but Kim has promised to send us statement soon.

The couple announced their engagement back in May after a whirlwind six months of dating. They tied the knot on Aug. 20 in front of a superstar congregation, including all members of Kim's reality family, and many celeb guests, including Brody Jenner and Avril Lavigne, Lindsay Lohan, Eva Longoria, Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough, Kathy Lee Gifford, Mel B, Brittny Gastineau, La La and Carmelo Anthony, Sugar Ray Leonard, Kenneth "Babyface" Edmonds, Alan Thicke, Mario Lopez, Joe Francis, George Lopez, Serena Williams, Lara Spencer, Maria Menounos, Simon Huck and Jillian Barberie.

After a quick honeymoon, the two settled in the Big Apple to shoot the second season of Kourtney and Kim Take New York.

Sadly, rumors of a rift between the newlyweds have been ramping up in recent weeks, after both the 31-year-old Keeping Up With the Kardashians star and 26-year-old NBA player were spotted making increasingly solo appearances often without their wedding rings.Both repeatedly brushed off reports that their lack of bands should be indicative of trouble, with Kim explaining that she simply didn't wear it while she worked out and that nothing more should be read into it. But that did not turn out to be the case.

We wish both Kim and Kris the best of luck through this undoubtedly difficult time.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/kim_kardashian...5#ixzz1cNcrDh3A"]E! Online://http://www.eonline.com/news/kim_kar...;]E! Online

Saw this coming before she even got married to the guy. I agree Kev she just wanted to be married. It didn't matter who it was too. The guy came across on TV as a total douche bag and who talks about compromising but was unwilling to do it himself.

first of all Dess: OMG with you new sig and avi!!!!! i ahd to sit and drool over it for an hour!!!!! lollll

and agreed, course most atheletes are liek that. Khloe actually got a good one with Lamar as he does listen to her and take her advice as she is very good with business. I almsot feel abd for Kim (she is one of my sweeties, lolll) but she IS always wanting the spotlight and such, so she kind of set ehrself up for this. she barely knew him yet rushed into a $20 million dollar wedding ceremony.

I don't know what's allowed on here and what others may find offensive so if I'm crossing any line or guideline please let me know.

I personally think this woman is a joke. It baffles me that people try to defend her sham marriage. Who marries someone after that short period? And she supposedly didn't make a dime off of the wedding? Please. Kim Kardashian has always been fame hungry and she always will be fame hungry. IMO she is someone who will always be new money. She consistently acts like she's in the time of her 15 minutes of fame. I think most things about her are fake. And she most obviously made a fool out of the institution of marriage. Yes, she is not the only person to ever get a divorce. I am not a strong advocate for gay marriage, in fact, I am indifferent- but when those opposed claim that gay marriages are not fitting because they threaten the institution of marriage, what do you make of Kim K and her marriage to Kris Humphries? This publicity stunt, now those are the things that threaten the institution of marriage.

I read her statment and she said that she is a hopeless romantic who got caught up in the hoopla of the wedding and really wanted to just have a marriage and babies. I can understand a little more now and I actually feel a bit of sympathy for her :idk: I know she is a spoilt brat and all but it does seem like she has bad luck with love and really just wants a family of her own and was hoping Kris would be the one but knew deep down he wasnt :/

Hehe Sweet Lu glad you like my new set :gocho:

Twinkle...

I respect your opinion but I respectfully disagree. I think it's shocking that people don't see RIGHT through her publicity stunts. The truth will come out. And if her explanation were true, it's not acceptable for a woman who is 31 years old- to say she got married because she didn't want to let people down.

^ Yes I know, by the way I wasn't excusing her behaviour at all. I am just saying I think it's a mixture of both she really wants to find a family of her own, but I also think she is addicted to fame and is too caught up in her reality tv show and wants to do things that will bring in more ratings which will bring her more fame. You know the whole Kim and Kourtney take new york show is going to detail all this craziness and bring in the ratings. Her family know what they are doing...

But under all the superficiality (sp early morning lol) I think there is a real person there who does want a normal life