Bellazon

Kim Kardashian
Thumbnail

i dont see the hype with her, she is Far pretty minus all the massive amounts of makeup, as for her body, hmmmmmmmmmm yet to really see the appeal, but then i dont have a penis :evil:

true, you don't. and she does appeal to alot of men.

and i am sure the same thing could be said for alot of the men that women find atractive (including some of yours), so as you are so fond of saying "to each their own"

it was merely a opinion, i wasnt calling you out in particular here for liking her was I??????

ok??? :blink::blink::blink:

all i said is that the same could be said for alot of men that women find attractive. How is that calling you out?

I just don't see the need to be negative on her thread. Same as for people that are negative towards Lima on her thread

as YOU say to the Lima bashers, "if you got nothing nice to say than don;t say anything at all"

"I don't have a penis" but i sure don't need one to understand why men love her. I love women for the same reasons! All about personality! :p

LOL! Yeah, like we care about Kim's personality... :p :laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

totally agree Qball.

it's that ass of hers that us guys like

Oh guys! I hope you know that I was joking right? :cain: You didn't take that literally, did you? :blink:

When you are thinking about KK i am sure her personality is the last thing on your mind...

And I know what is the first thing on your mind?... Her kind heart! :heart:

Oh guys! I hope you know that I was joking right? :cain: You didn't take that literally, did you? :blink:

When you are thinking about KK i am sure her personality is the last thing on your mind...

And I know what is the first thing on your mind?... Her kind heart! :heart:

lollllll. indeed. her big, plump, bootylicious HEART. I totally agree, lollll

KIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that hat looks hideous on her!!!!!! she's jsut waiting for me to send her a nice Red Sox cap. yeah, that's it.

I still think that Kim's butt is better than Coco's. The curves are nicer.

I'm not sure about Kim's breasts, though. Plastic surgeons can do magic nowadays.

the overall package i agree. Kim has curves to die for. I'll have to check out more of Coco to make a fair butt judgement (it's a tough job but it needs to be done, lol)