Bellazon

Kim Kardashian
Thumbnail

Kim Kardashian out & about in LA candids - Sep 24

Please avoid hotlinking. Hotlinking is bandwidth theft and causes bandwidth to be taken away from the linked site, which then increases their server bill. You may upload images to bellazon's attachments, textlink or upload from a host site such as imageshack, imagevenue, photobucket, tinypic...instead. Thank you! See the rules of Bellazon HERE. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

Kim K at Nobu Sept 25th, 2010

Boinnngg

Please avoid hotlinking. Hotlinking is bandwidth theft and causes bandwidth to be taken away from the linked site, which then increases their server bill. You may upload images to bellazon's attachments, textlink or upload from a host site such as imageshack, imagevenue, photobucket, tinypic...instead. Thank you! See the rules of Bellazon HERE. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

Kim Kardashian @ Miami Airport - Sep 26

Kim was much better looking before all the surgery! If you compare the first season of Keeping up with the kardashians to the latest ones, she no longer has those almond shaped eyes, her new nose makes her look mousy & her cheeks look weird. She was beautiful and had such a sultry look. I miss her old face, lol. :(

Kim was much better looking before all the surgery! If you compare the first season of Keeping up with the kardashians to the latest ones, she no longer has those almond shaped eyes, her new nose makes her look mousy & her cheeks look weird. She was beautiful and had such a sultry look. I miss her old face, lol. :(
At least one things stayed the same. Her booty. :laugh:

i dont see the hype with her, she is Far pretty minus all the massive amounts of makeup, as for her body, hmmmmmmmmmm yet to really see the appeal, but then i dont have a penis :evil:

true, you don't. and she does appeal to alot of men.

and i am sure the same thing could be said for alot of the men that women find atractive (including soem of yours), so as you are so fond of saying "to each their own"