Bellazon

Kim Kardashian
Thumbnail

Kim Kardashian Has Two Girl Crushes

Kim Kardashian has “girlcrushes” on Megan Fox and Victoria Beckham. The socialite, who recently confirmed she is dating NFL player Miles Austin, is in awe of the two famous brunette beauties and doesn’t think they can do anything wrong.

She gushed, “Oh my god, I have two girlcrushes. I completely adore Megan Fox and Victoria Beckham.”

The ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ star admitted she acted like an “embarrassing” fan when she met the ‘Transformers’ actress, who is married to actor Brian Austin Green, at the Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles recently.

She explained, “I couldn’t contain myself it was embarrassing. I rushed over and told her she was beautiful and I thought she was amazing. She’s completely flawless, like a 50s starlet. She was so sweet about it, she was saying thank you and being really kind.”

Kim also spoke of her admiration for singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria – who has sons Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, seven, and Cruz, five, with husband David Beckham – explaining she is a fan of the British star because of her unique personality.

She told Now magazine, “I love Victoria Beckham. She’s not afraid to be herself, she has her own personality and I completely adore that. She’s brave and fearless.”

http://foreign.peacefmonline.com/entertain...01008/72114.php