Bellazon

Kim Kardashian
Thumbnail

I love Kim but are there any covers out there that do not relate to her weight loss? They are milking this story to death and to resurrection. I definitely prefer '07 Kim over present day Kim,though. Her "hoochie mama make-up" (haha!) actually enhanced her features. She was a goddess! Now, she's average, but still cute. Her make-up isn't more toned down now because she still wears the same amount. It just isn't as effective now and she had some "enhancements". (N) I will never understand why an aesthetically perfect woman would ever change anything about herself.

Are some people here blind?

Yes, but thankfully I have the audio version of the site :p . I can't speak for others who don't see the big deal (in light of the legnth of discussion) , but what I was getting at is seeing as how there are quite a few popular ladies here (not going to get into names as to offend the fans or those who've had work done) who've had quite a substantial amount of work done (obviously on this side of the forum silicon, botox and facelifts ect. abound quite rampantly but also many actresses and some models too) so in light of all that, I guess I was expecting to see something more substantial from the only one who seems to have surgery as the new theme of their thread. That's not to say it isn't a valid concern especially when you look at the influence it has on young girls ect. and I myself am not a fan of any surgery that isn't necessary for one's health or to save one's life, not that I look down on anyone for having it or oppose anyone's right to choose either of course :) ...But at the end of the day, a lot of celebs or famous people just do stupid things. Needless surgery, drastic makeovers, bizarre career moves and dating choices, stupid quotes and public statements ect. and they're the ones that have to live with it and probably aren't loosing much sleep over it anyway, so there's not much use in dwelling on it too much :) .

as she ages, she bear a resemblance to more and more like her mom..

It's because of the work she's done to her face. She looks completely different now compared to '05 or '06. But I agree, she is looking more like her mom with the work done.

Yeah exactly. She's getting SOMETHING done to her face because it's like getting tighter and tighter. She's starting to look like a cat. And yeah she's looking more like her mom partly because she's getting tighter.

It's so fucking sad, she looked fine before.......

It's because of the work she's done to her face. She looks completely different now compared to '05 or '06. But I agree, she is looking more like her mom with the work done.

Yeah exactly. She's getting SOMETHING done to her face because it's like getting tighter and tighter. She's starting to look like a cat. And yeah she's looking more like her mom partly because she's getting tighter.

Yeah, her face is definitely tighter. She admitted to using botox in an interview with ET. But personally, I think she's done more than just botox. Her nose looks like it has had work done too. :/

Yeah, her face is definitely tighter. She admitted to using botox in an interview with ET. But personally, I think she's done more than just botox. Her nose looks like it has had work done too. :/

It also looks like there was something done to her eyes, they look so different from before like more squinty now