Thumbnail

sweet-lady

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Please avoid hotlinking. Hotlinking causes bandwidth to be taken away from the linked site, which then increases their server bill. You may upload images from a host site such as imageshack, imagevenue, photobucket, tinypic...instead. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^I wish she decided to be a model, before becoming a singer....

You know, she dances well, her songs are ok....but for me it seems like she had just 2 or 3 big songs and what she's up to now? The last time I saw her was at VMA, and she didn't look good (the hair!). And I think she could be a successful model... :idk:

she killed it at the vma's with chris brown!!

She is releasing a new album and a lot of the tracks have leaked and they are the best yet.

she's had a ton of hits...goodies, 1 2 step, oh, thats right, get up and like a boy.

her new songs are so good...bang it up, echo, high price, go girl, work, roll with you, im on, explode... she stole stepped on my j's and feedback remix....omg i love her

i dont think her voice is good enough for live singing but she has sold a crazy amount of albums.