Bellazon

Nacho Figueras
Thumbnail

ken

He is famous for Polo Black or Double Blacke by Ralph Lauren .

Here is his date .

Birth Name: Ignacio Figueras

DOB: May 25, 1977

Relatioship: Wife Delfina Blaquier, son Hilario and daughter Aurora

Height: 6'1" / 185 cm

Shirt: 15.5 X 35

Waist: 33 / 83

Inseam: 34 / 85

Suit: 42L

Shoe: 10 / 43

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown

Agency: Ford Models, New York

Born to an affluent family in the province of Buenos Aires, Argentina, Nacho was introduced to the "Game of Kings" (polo) at age 8 by his father, an environmental engineer and polo enthusiast.

By 17, Nacho had turned professional, playing in England, France, Switzerland and elsewhere in Europe. He now splits his time between homes in Sag Harbor, Long Island; Palm Beach, Florida, and Pilar, Argentina - arguably the world capital of polo - where he plays for a club called Centauros. Polo can be a dangerous sport. Nacho got a broken nose, broken collarbones, a concussion and 25 stitches above his eye to prove it.

Nacho was introduced to the world of high fashion, when he met Bruce Weber at a dinner party in the Hamptons. His ruggedly handsome features, photographed by Bruce Weber, has since become a part of international ad campaigns for Ralph Lauren, including Polo, Purple Label, Black Label, RLX, and Polo Black.

With the amount of success in modeling, Nacho does not want to be far from the field of polo. His plan is to fit in the modeling when he can and when it interests him (and when he can stand the ribbing of his friends).

"Polo is my life," he said, as he was signing autographs and having his photos taken with his fans. "I'm having a blast."

post-10201-1170891190_thumb.jpg

post-10201-1170891277_thumb.jpg

He's married with kids, he is almost thirty, he is not a waif, and he looks like a strong confident man. He is not a boy to be condescended to, but a man to be reckoned with. He also looks more like an adult than a child. That is what I mean.

>He is not a boy to be condescended to, but a man to be reckoned with.

hm...How did you know that ? lol

>he is almost thirty

Gabriel aubry is also thirty , Its not a unique for mens model.

I got what you mean . but Actually Why this forum ppl are not intersted in him is that Thare is almost girls in this forum .lol

I think.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is your info correct, because he has two little girls not a son and a daughter, and is hit birthdate right, you cant find his birthdate on any other sites at all? I think some of this information is wrong. Hes 32 right now and that would be 1971 the year he was born, if my math is correct. And I was told hes a pisces, which makes his birthday in Feb. or Mar. I might be wrong but this info came from him. Hmmmmm

• 3 weeks later...
Is your info correct, because he has two little girls not a son and a daughter, and is hit birthdate right, you cant find his birthdate on any other sites at all? I think some of this information is wrong. Hes 32 right now and that would be 1971 the year he was born, if my math is correct. And I was told hes a pisces, which makes his birthday in Feb. or Mar. I might be wrong but this info came from him. Hmmmmm

• 2 months later...

well, i for one just found out who he is

ive been in love with those polo ads for years

thats what i love about him

hes not a waif,hes not the same age as my son

hes had life experience that gives him something extra behind

his eyes that many other young male models dont have

:heart: :heart: