• no.. just waste of the time
    • well sometimes.. it depends

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If yes,

1: What style?

I know it probably sounds reallllyyyyy lame :p but I watched "Strictly Come Dancing" and fell in love with the show. Its the British Version of "Dancing with the Stars" in the US. After that, I joined ballroom dancing classes and I really like ballroom and latin dances. My favourite ballroom would have to be the Waltz and my latin would be the Jive and Salsa

2: Are you doing it professionally (are you taking classes, etc) or did you teach it to yourself?

Definitely taking classes! There is no way that I do it myself!

3: and then ofcourse; Why? (do you dance because you know guys/gals find it sexy or....wink.gif )

I just think that its an incredible art and sport. Its definitely a fun way to work out and etc, not as monotonous as going to the gym.

Lol, what a long answer....

If yes,

I know it probably sounds reallllyyyyy lame :p but I watched "Strictly Come Dancing" and fell in love with the show. Its the British Version of "Dancing with the Stars" in the US. After that, I joined ballroom dancing classes and I really like ballroom and latin dances. My favourite ballroom would have to be the Waltz and my latin would be the Jive and Salsa

2: Are you doing it professionally (are you taking classes, etc) or did you teach it to yourself?

3: and then ofcourse; Why? (do you dance because you know guys/gals find it sexy or....wink.gif )

I just think that its an incredible art and sport. Its definitely a fun way to work out and etc, not as monotonous as going to the gym.

If yes,

Well when I dance I only dance around when I go out. M---Style so to say :laugh: But so far people liked it

I took a course with my friends nearly two years ago in ballroom dancing. They thaught you a little bit of everything. I like Tango, Rumba, Cha Cha Cha and Jive the most.

Sadly I can't do any real Latin or Hip Hop. It can look so amazing!

But my own dancing doesn't look bad lol and I have fun with it so it's alright.

• 1 month later...

I find that as a boy, you have to be on your game when you dance with a girl. Especially one that's very good or has a very nice body. First off theres dancing ability. Can't just dance around like a fool out there. If you aren't comfortable with your dance skills as a guy, then go to YouTube and watch some hip hop videos. It really helps. Also watch your footwork when dancing and don't step on the girl's foot. At least but not least you can't get too "excited". In other words, don't "pop" one when you bump and grind. I'm assuming that freaks the heck out of most girls...at least the ones around my age.

Like I said earlier, I was dancing with this one Asian girl in Mexico at a club. It was for like twenty minutes at least. Bumping and grinding. And she was full of energy. In addition to having to keep all of those "personal" rules of mine intact, I was a little buzzed so I had to pay extra attention to keeping my balance and not stepping on her feet or falling off the edge of the platform we were on. But due to my "resolve" she seemed more comfortable. I'm assuming this because she soon moved my hands closer around her waist and lower. See what happens when you play your cards right? I just wish I had more resolve outside the club when I hit on women.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...