Bellazon

The 2007 Sport Illustrated Swimsuit discussion

anna89

it has nothing to do with guy approval ...it about being the best model. And thats why most of the VS will never be supermodels because they are too average.

I do think ANA has a pretty boyish body. Although she is a good reprisentation of tall and slim. If i was casting for a beautiful girl with a boyish body i'd probably pick her. and Her face is second to none! Her face kills me.

I'm sorry this is super off topic :ninja:

I agree with what you said about Ana.

DOes anyone know how they do the 3D images thing in the magazine. The shots are really cool!

DO they use a special camera or do they just add the red and blue to make the effect?

I think what they do is take two pictures from two cameras at different angles. Then the red and blue lenses of the glasses are used to block the other image from getting to the wrong eye. Then your brain assembles the two different images coming from your two different eyes to create the 3-d effect.

Because they were shot from different angles, just like your two eyes see things from different angles.

On the other note, about highest ambitions, I bet if you asked most supermodels, they too would agree that a cushy and fantastically well paying gig does not compare to the feelings they get from doing good things. (There are exceptions - Donald Trump comes to mind.)

Alessandra Ambrosio has been to most of the jet-setters' locales, but still considers her hometown the best place on earth.

I mean no disrespect to the fabulously beautiful. The face that launched a thousand ships is not to be dismissed, denied, or disrespected.

I do think that beauty is not objective. Beyonce doesn't do it for me, but that's not to say she isn't beautiful.

Alessandra Ambrosio reminds me of my wife, so I got a thing for her. An actress that I've heard no mention of in ten years also reminded me of her, and if that dang movie is on, I'll be riveted, in spite of the fact that most of it is explosions and gunfire scenes that do not include her. My life revolves around my family, and when there is a character that reminds me of them, I'm paying attention.

Thank you all for the scans of the fabulously beautiful, especially you Pink Couture.

By now I would think that the mag scans would be easy to find on the net, but I can't find the complete set. I can only find the Marissa Miller scans and a sample or 2 of each of the other models. And I still can't find any of Veronica Varekova...maybe she didn't even appear in the actual magazine...