Bellazon

The 2007 Sport Illustrated Swimsuit discussion

anna89

Can someone who has the magazine please answer:

Are there good pics that aren't online?

Because I flipped through it quickly and could only find pictures that were online. In years past, the ones in the magazine were NOT online, at least to begin with.

So can someone tell me what the deal is as far as the pictures online vs the magazine?

Thanks.

That's YOUR OPINION Can't stand Beyonce <insert MOO here>

I'm sorry, I'd rather see the cover go to a model who's WORKED for it, then the over rated tenament howler Beyonce any day.

God I'm growing tiresome of this "hater" BS, and by tiresome I mean I'd like to punch the next person that says. "quit yer hatin".

I'm tired of this idea that mutli-millionaires are being 'robbed' by not getting on the cover of a mag.

I don't understand. I just don't get it.

SI picked a woman that many people find attractive to be on the cover. They're giving the subscribers what they want.

They put attractive women in the issue. That's why they pick models. It's never going to be anything but superficial.

True, they generally pick women with a 'classier' look than, say, the breast-implanted butterfaces from Stuff or all those mags.

That's because that's what people who get the issue want.

Why do they have an obligation to give it to a multi-millionaire model over a multi-millionaire singer? Because they traditionally put models in there? Big deal.

This was never about 'hard work.' It's about attractive women in skimpy clothes. If it were about who worked the hardest they would have had an obligation to give it to Mother Theresa in the 90s.

Some of us may not think Beyonce is that pretty :whistle: . But anyway models have to work hard too. Granted they are probably way overpaid but still. it's hard being a model you have so much competition. Beyonce's career is pretty much set. a lot of these models needed that cover to help them out in their career.

Also I'd like to say that I think this whole "music issue" thing is BS. I think they just did that so they could have an excuse to put Beyonce's over-exposed ass on the cover. An in response to whoever said models are just models because they are pretty is not true. Some models are models because they're unique looking ro just good models; Kate Moss, Gemma, Sasha, Lily C. Not to say all of those girls are ugly.

Oh why look at the haters, don't be silly! Beyonce is one of the Top 5 most famous women in the world, she's 20 times more famous than any obsessed boring supermodel on this site. SI knows what they;re doing, Beyonce is a money-making machine, she is awesome, she's the most beautiful woman in the world to many, she is an AMAZING talent, she's the most complete female musician in the world, there is no more talented female musician in this age. Just another great and awesome project from Beyonce. She has the most successful song in the world at the moment, Irreplaceable, hitting number 1 in so many countries, as well as the most talked about movie, 10 Grammy awards, and now the the most famous cover of a magazine, she is simply unstoppable!

I honestly don't see how people can find Beyonce talented. Well I can but it just shows lack of an ear. She seriously howls when she sings. It's horrible to listen to, she overdoes everything in a completely tasteless way and her voice isn't even good.

Maybe we should close this thread. Way too many people disagree with eachother on this. It's starting to get ugly and not to mention stupid. :yuckky: Remember, freedom of speech doesn't mean you should go on trying to pursuade someone else of your opinion. :cain: :whistle:

I suggest you all agree to disagree. :D

And then quit this and move on with your lives. You will be able to cope with this traumatizing event eventually ;) After 5 years maybe :laugh:

I wanna see the pics! Where can I find them?

Here: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/2007_swimsuit/

Bar, Aline, Ana & Marisa look stunning!

Thanks! Beyonce's photos are awful. Plus she always has the same expression. one of the pictures looks like her on the cover of Seventeen magazine. The only reason she got the cover is cause they're gonna sell more copies with someone everyone knows on the cover.

Marisa should have gotten the cover though!