Bellazon

Bella Azzatta
Thumbnail

bump

6 hours ago, ICEStarlet said:

Thank you @bump you're doing amazing work, please keep up the good work as I like what you're doing with Victoria as well.

I'm very glad to know that you got more to post on Bella as she's quickly becoming one of my favorites already. I'm not a huge fan of lingerie myself but she's absolutely stunning in these pictures. My favorite type of pics are catalogue type spreads, I hope she has done some of those but if not that's okay. I'll take whatever I can get for now. Thanks again and I'll be looking forward to more adds from you!

You are very welcome and wow thank you for the compliment! It makes me really happy to know that other people like the models I like and that I'm not posting pictures just for myself. It takes a good bit of time to track down some of these pictures, so thank you for letting me know you enjoy them as well 

I'll take a look and see if I can find any catalogue/editorial things from her this morning. If I can find any, I'll tag you so you know. 

On 1/17/2021 at 2:29 AM, Ramsfan said:

Nice updates. :thumbs_up:

Glad you like them!!!

I'm working on getting as much of her work as I can find uploaded to her thread. I just finished Chanel Postrel's and Victoria Lynn Myers' threads, so Bella's is next. She doesn't have a whole lot of actual modeling work, it's more IG modeling than anything, but she is signed with an agency and has editorials/worked with photographers, so I'm sure she will have more working coming out since she's still relatively new to modeling. 

So many of her pictures on IG look like they are shot by photographers and not just friends or whoever she's with, but she rarely tags anyone or any brand....I wonder if she is working as an actual model that much or if she is just more of an IG model? I wish she would tag people at least. 

• 4 weeks later...