Bellazon

It keeps logging me out!><

TeeKay

i really would've read the rules if i didn't get so stressed out about being logged out every 30 seconds :yuckky:

thanks a lot, i shall upload the sig to my photobucker^^:D

So let me understand this: you were too stressed out about being logged out to read the rules, but you weren't too stressed out about being logged out to put in a signature?

Good to know.

Anyway, like Pink, I hope everything is working for you now.

that, my friend, was because when i was uploading my sig, the site was working absolutely fine, then it all started to logging out. :wave:

Perhaps your siggie was what was cursing you...buddy :nicole:

HAHAHAHA...it's all good ;)

i really would've read the rules if i didn't get so stressed out about being logged out every 30 seconds :yuckky:

thanks a lot, i shall upload the sig to my photobucker^^:D

So let me understand this: you were too stressed out about being logged out to read the rules, but you weren't too stressed out about being logged out to put in a signature?

Good to know.

Anyway, like Pink, I hope everything is working for you now.

that, my friend, was because when i was uploading my sig, the site was working absolutely fine, then it all started to logging out. :wave:

But why would you attempt to upload a siggie before trying to read the rules? That's the point I'm trying to make here. All forums have rules, so one would think you'd check those rules (or at least try to check them) before even trying to upload a sig. In fact, why would you do anything before reading the rules?

Anyway, I am being really difficult here. I'm just a big ol' meanie I suppose :)

Yeah the same thing happens to me sometimes, not when I'm checking threads or posting though. Just from one session to another (it never used to log me out automatically). It's been happening since the board got upgraded.

well i think if your IP changes (overnight) and you come back then it may log you out. We could remove that but its for "security". Dunno if thats the root cause though :idk: