Bellazon

It keeps logging me out!><

TeeKay

Hi all!

I am new to here and I already have a problem! :yuckky:

For some awkward reason, the site just keep logging me out every other time when I press a link, try to post a reply or to change my setting.

Can someone please help me?

TK

it happens to you as well?

usually when i finished typing a post and when i press post reply, then it will log me out.

or when i was trying to upload some new avatar or personal photos....

edit: it happened twice just to post this reply....

i think it is starting to work now, thanks^^

btw, after i cleared the cookies, i still couldn't change my personal picture, why is that?

also, does my sign have to be original made by myself?

your signature does not have to be made by you but it has to be within the size guidelines (which it was not) and you're not allowed to hotlink it (which you were doing).

As to your main problem, I don't have an answer. Perhaps one of our more tech savvy admins or members will.

re OriginalSin, would you be so kind to tell me what size it has to be? and what does hot link mean, how can i use the sig but not hotlinking anything?^^:D

Maddog, i am using Safari, how can i clear the cache?

thanks a lot guys

re OriginalSin, would you be so kind to tell me what size it has to be? and what does hot link mean, how can i use the sig but not hotlinking anything?^^:D

Maddog, i am using Safari, how can i clear the cache?

thanks a lot guys

omg itz .cypress. already answered it but I feel I should point out that if you had read the rules, you would have known the maximum size your signature can be. Hotlinking is when you directly link an image from another site. You should save the image to your computer and then upload it onto an image host site such as imageshack, imagevenue, or another similar site. Like the signature rule, hotlinking is also mentioned in Bellazon Rules, Guidelines and FAQs, which can be found in the Bellazon Forum Rules and Conventions forum. Hopefully you will take the time to read them.

i really would've read the rules if i didn't get so stressed out about being logged out every 30 seconds :yuckky:

thanks a lot, i shall upload the sig to my photobucker^^:D

omg.its.cypress, i am using a mac, so do you know how to delete the cache for safari?

i really would've read the rules if i didn't get so stressed out about being logged out every 30 seconds :yuckky:

omg.its.cypress, i am using a mac, so do you know how to delete the cache for safari?

But couldn't you have read the rules when you logged back on??? :unsure:

Anyways, hope your problem is ok now.

So let me understand this: you were too stressed out about being logged out to read the rules, but you weren't too stressed out about being logged out to put in a signature?

Good to know.

Anyway, like Pink, I hope everything is working for you now.

So let me understand this: you were too stressed out about being logged out to read the rules, but you weren't too stressed out about being logged out to put in a signature?

Good to know.

Anyway, like Pink, I hope everything is working for you now.

that, my friend, was because when i was uploading my sig, the site was working absolutely fine, then it all started to logging out. :wave:

TeeKay could you do me a favor and install Firefox for MacOSX located here:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/products/down...〈=en-US

I am curious to see if its a problem exclusively with safari or its just OSX in general. Would be appreciated thanks

I am using Firefox at the moment and up until now, it seems fine^^:D

i guess it is the safari's problem

thanks