Bellazon

Eva Shakun
Thumbnail

bump

17 hours ago, OneAboveAll said:

@bump uploaded the Eva pics inside josies drive. Download from there. I will delete it tomorrow

I'm still not sure what a "drive" is...like Google Drive? I've heard of it, but never used it. I told you I was technologically backwards lol

I still think it's awesome that you're collecting pictures and saving them like that even if I don't quite understand.

2 hours ago, bump said:

I'm still not sure what a "drive" is...like Google Drive? I've heard of it, but never used it. I told you I was technologically backwards lol

I still think it's awesome that you're collecting pictures and saving them like that even if I don't quite understand.

Yes it is Google drive 😆 every Gmail owner gets a Google drive. Reason for using drive, well what if computer drives crashes or want to access certain data from anywhere or device in the world. Lol u never told me u were technologically backward 😂 also its simple stuff, everybody can use. It's kinda like my computer or my files on mobile. Files r organized and any1 can easily find the files they r looking for. I posted the links in josies thread didn't u checked it yet? Also If u need any simple tech help feel free to ask me 😜

On 4/13/2021 at 11:43 AM, OneAboveAll said:

@bump another thing I forgot to tell u when u check the drive use pc not mobile. Only with pc u can download entire folder if u use mobile u hv to download each file individually!!

This is going to be awesome! I have a laptop I use, so I'll check it from there. So if I want to save photos and worry about my phone breaking (I'm on my fifth Iphone in 3 years), then I can upload them to Google drive?????

Lamar the Dog IG (how cute!!)

95717970_224136662226448_8091893354305058695_n.jpg

11 hours ago, bump said:

This is going to be awesome! I have a laptop I use, so I'll check it from there. So if I want to save photos and worry about my phone breaking (I'm on my fifth Iphone in 3 years), then I can upload them to Google drive?????

Lamar the Dog IG (how cute!!)

95717970_224136662226448_8091893354305058695_n.jpg

Yes and there r other good clouds aswell. I use Google cuz it gives 15gb free space. Others give less free space. But if u want to upload way more stuff then u will hv to get premium version which is also not that expensive if u live in rich countries

4 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Very cute girl!

Yay! It's nice to see someone else in this thread. I think she is super cute and pretty, but I always have to use google translate when I go to the IG pages of the people who work with her as most of them are Israeli. I love seeing how modeling in another country works, though!