Bellazon

Eva Shakun
Thumbnail

bump

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ICEStarlet said:

Thank you @bump for these stunning adds!

This girl is truly stunning and strikingly beautiful, definitely will have to follow her!

Yay! You are very welcome!

Glad you like her! I can't remember how I found her, but I think she models mostly in Israel. That's ok with me though because she still does wonderful work. I hope she expands though so we can see more work from her. 

4 hours ago, Vickyvicky said:

We seem to have a similar taste. Your uploads are always stunning! Thank you for so many of them! 

Yay! You're welcome!!! I'm working on Millie Hannah's thread at the moment, but I really want to start on Eva's as well. I'm probably going to jump back and forth then since I can't amkeup my mind  lol

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@bump I just noticed u started this thread!!! Last month I hv downloaded like 300 pics of her from couple of brands she worked with. If u want I can give it to u. Interesting thing she kinda knows my Id on Instagram cuz I sent her stupid dm's time to time 😅😂. Yeah she checks them 😏. I think 🤔 she kinda feels nervous communicating with strangers as a result I also feel nervous sending her dm 😅

3 hours ago, OneAboveAll said:

@bump I just noticed u started this thread!!! Last month I hv downloaded like 300 pics of her from couple of brands she worked with. If u want I can give it to u. Interesting thing she kinda knows my Id on Instagram cuz I sent her stupid dm's time to time 😅😂. Yeah she checks them 😏. I think 🤔 she kinda feels nervous communicating with strangers as a result I also feel nervous sending her dm 😅

oh that is so cool you've talked to her!!! I think her work is so lovely, I just wish she had more. I would love to see the pictures you have, can I upload the mhere? I'll give you credit of course! If not, totally understandable. It's so cool that you like her as well, not many people seem to know her.