Bellazon

Anime & Manga

midnight lady

Ok so I'm looking for more anime to watch. I'm almost done with season 1 of VK. I need to know some more good ones, I havent watched much anime in recent months so if anything new and great is out please let me know!

Oh...I hate bleach and Naruto so please don't suggest that!

Thanks for any help! :D

Well since I don't know what other anime's to watch, I started watching J-Drama's since last week and it's awesome!

I've only watched 2: Zettai Kareshi (Aboslute Boyfriend) I've read the manga too and both the TV Drama & manga

made me cry :laugh: And the other is Attention Please! Ueto Aya is soo adorable! :laugh: ^^

I don't know :/ . I thought I was pretty far along, but I'm actually considerably behind by you guy's standards I've come to see. I'm around

the Episode 60 range :ninja: with the show :ninja: , but if you guys are ahead of the comic book...that means I'm really behind :| .

i used to like anime some time ago, my favs was: Ergo Proxy, S.E.Lain, Noir, and, of course, my all-time favourite Elfen Lied :heart:

sadly, i don't have much time to watch long series right now, but i watched Death Note and Claymore and they were pretty ok (Y)

• 3 weeks later...

thats the idea im getting from the preview :(, i just dont like the fact that they took something that was special and unique to the main character of a show and copy-pasted it to a filler character with a lame-ass coverstory, theyre messing with a holy aspect of Naruto, just liked they messed up Shino's character with that Laughing Shino filler, o well at least the fillers are ending in 2/3 weeks =)

laughing Shino wasn't that bad, but the latest episodes are blown out of proportion. too much happening, but at the same time nothing(when this arc is going to end nothing's gonna change, except maybe- Konoha will need more constructive support :laugh: ) another sub-story and another sub-story, almost feels like watching different animes every month :blink: I wonder what Akatsuki are up to... :shifty:

70 Resonance ( 共鳴 / Kyoumei ) 07.08.2008

71 Friends ( 友よ / Tomoyo ) 14.08.2008

72 A Creeping Threat ( 忍び寄る脅威 / Shinobiyoru Kyoui ) 21.08.2008

73 Invasion of Akatsuki ( 暁侵攻 / Akatsuki Shinkou ) 28.08.2008

seems like 2 more fillers and then we're back in business :) do you read the manga?

haha i held that philosophy for 3,5 years, but a few months ago i was so pissed off @ the slow pace of the show that i finally gave in, pretty happy i did though, naruto is mostly about the story for me, seeing it in motion is better of course but i just dont have the patience to see this amazing plot unfold at the sluggish pace theyve started in shippuuden

I think it's too early to judge. I still have hope that they won't do the same as they did in Naruto(80 filler episodes in a row :blink: ) at the same time I try my best to enjoy the fillers, after all you learn a lot about the other characters and the "Naruto Universe" as well... I also lost my patience and watched 10 episodes a day on my PC since Naruto was off on the Israeli TV(they didn't have the time to translate both Bleach & Naruto so now I watch Bleach on TV and old Naruto episodes...) I started to watch Naruto only a year ago so I don't have the "hunger" to run ahead yet...

the thing i hate about shippuuden is the minute-long stare-offs, really gets on my nerves, there was a time when i was like: f*ck it, im just gonna stop watching for like a year or so and then catch up, but i never managed to do that, i still love the show too much,

also, knowing all the things that are going to happen by reading the manga, i know its one of the best stories ever so im pretty sure ill stick with my weekly naruto till the end, which will probably take like 4-6 years, though if they slow down even more, and keep throwing in filler-arcs ill probably be watching naruto together with my grandchildren 40 years from now :p