Bellazon

Anime & Manga

midnight lady

@OMG itz .cypress.

you should definelty watch VK!! alot of Hot Boys are in this anime! :drool: *Right tamara? lol* Though the manga has more beautiful drawing! I'm in love with VK! I first saw it when I saw various work of Masturi Hino *the creator of Meru Puri & Vampire Knight!* God bless this woman, she is the creator of the HOT VK BOYS!!! :heart:

^vk is really great :hehe: I started reading manga today,but I'll only read one chapter per day cuz yesterday I read all the Bleach manga chapters that go after the anime...I mean,the one that yet need to be made into anime.....u get my point :laugh: but yeah,manga is better,the drawings are prettier :heart:

@OMG itz .cypress.

you should definelty watch VK!! alot of Hot Boys are in this anime! :drool: *Right tamara? lol* Though the manga has more beautiful drawing! I'm in love with VK! I first saw it when I saw various work of Masturi Hino *the creator of Meru Puri & Vampire Knight!* God bless this woman, she is the creator of the HOT VK BOYS!!! :heart:

Oh I did. I downloaded all 10 episodes yesterday and finished all 10 episode right around midnight :laugh: Then I downloaded the manga earlier today :p

But yeah, everytime I'd hear "Zero", I'm reminded of "Zero" from Code Geass. Both Zero's are great though :D

^vk is really great :hehe: I started reading manga today,but I'll only read one chapter per day cuz yesterday I read all the Bleach manga chapters that go after the anime...I mean,the one that yet need to be made into anime.....u get my point :laugh: but yeah,manga is better,the drawings are prettier :heart:

I stopped reading the manga since the "Turning back the Turn Back The Pendulum" arc started. It looked like a filler at the time :sleep: So now I don't know what the heck is going on. Even in the anime... They need to get back to the Aizen arc. But I was happy that they finally showed Yoruichi on Wednesday's episode :D

Turn Back The Pendulum is ok....shows what happened in the past when Urahara was a captain...manga is better... :D But I don't get the point with fillers....they should really get back to Aizen....I wanna see more of Grimmjow :shifty: :laugh: (i was so happy when I read the manga and saw that he didn't die lol )

I tried but I can't....it turns out really lame :( sorry.... (but the pic is just :drool: )

:cry: That's OK. thanks for trying...

Arite, i gotta say, ღChocolate-Dol`s siggy there is one of the best i;ve ever seen. Really truly unique and creative. Amazing. 11 out of 10.

that's nice of you! :blush: me too I like it alot! all thanks to aleana-chan! :kiss:

Tamara I love you more now! thanks for the wallie! so damn nice! I have it as my wallpaper. :)

not to be selfish but can you make a set out of it? please...? and Can I ask what program you use for Gifs? I had one but I deleted it by accident... :cry: I have made some but they are not as cool as yours...

BTW

I started Bleach and I have to say I love it!!! :love:

no prob...I'll make u a set right now...kinda got the inspiration for working in photoshop lol.... I have Jasc Animation Shop....I don't think I have the installation on my comp but u should be able to find the full wersion at btjunkie.org (site for torrents,that's where I download all the programs ^_^ )

and yay u like bleach! :clap: my friend got me hooked on that <_< :laugh: But now I'm reading VK and when I'm done with that I'm gonna start watching Death Note (omg I'm addicted,haha...I love anime/manga :heart: )

edit:

here's the set...hope u like it :flower: [btw. I had to change my avie to toushiro,I just love him lol ]

vksoniaaviexm8.jpg vksoniasiggyij5.jpg

:drool: Thank you Tamara have put it as my current set! :heart: it! and thanks for the site, I download my things by torrent so that is even perfect! :blush: I've just started the manga version of bleach, and I am downloading the first season of it... Hopefully it will be done by tomorrow! OMG 4.26 GB! :ninja: BTW i am waiting the 41st chapter of VK... Zero Is Damn strong now (he drank yuuki's, Kaname's, and Shizuka's blood!!!) *All three are PureBloods!* and Yuuki and Kaname are about to leave the academy! This is just so interesting! VK is my current #1 animeManga series right now! Bless Masturi Hino! :kiss:

Nice! Can't wait to read some more...I think I've got to chapter 23 or so....but I'm limiting myself to reading only one chapter a day cuz I read Bleach really fast..so now I have to wait for new chapters <_< Bleach is my no 1 but VK is the second.....nah,I can't make up my mind,I love them both equal lol ... btw. glad u like the set :hehe: :heart: