Bellazon

Anime & Manga

midnight lady

Cyp, actually my inspiration for the nickname was Sakura-Hime(Princcess Sakura) from Tsubasa Chronicles. :heart: ...but you know it's good both ways, 'couse I love Orihime with all of my heart. :wub: did you like Bleach so far? :woot:

Ophelia, those are awesome gotta love Kallen(1st pic) from Code Geass, she's one of my all time favorite characters. :hehe:

I don't read manga, thinking bout starting soon though because naruto is being stretched sooo badly, and I hope bleach will get good sometime soon because it's been a really average show ever since the soul society-arc imo

Cyp, actually my inspiration for the nickname was Sakura-Hime(Princcess Sakura) from Tsubasa Chronicles. :heart: ...but you know it's good both ways, 'couse I love Orihime with all of my heart. :wub: did you like Bleach so far? :woot:

I love it! I finished all 154 episodes earlier today :laugh: I've been sick lately so I really had nothing to do but watch Bleach :rofl: I like Orihime too but my fav is Yoruichi :D They really should put her into more fights because the only main one she's had was the one with her and Soifon.

Cyp you f*cking rock for having Yoruichi-san on your avatar/sig.... :woot: love it!!! :wub:

Thank you :D I was lazy so I just made the avatar and found the siggy online :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG, I'm excited all over again :woot: you love Code Geass? I'm not alone :lost: haha

I've started to watch Naruto! (2 weeks ago)

I used to watch half-episodes back then when it was dubbed in Hebrew :blink: but damn! so good that it's aired in Japanese (dublication is a crime :ninja: )

:laugh: I told my brother to watch it too but the thing is he doesn't like eng subs :laugh: <_< Lelouch is definitely my fav character and I hope Suzaku dies :ninja: The freaking last episode was definitely a cliff hanger. I was like "Ahhh!!!" :chicken:

Why don't you just watch the episodes over the internet? :blink:

Oh here's the list of all the anime's I've completed that I haven't mentioned :D

-Strawberry Panic!

-Kannazuki no Miko

-Blue Drop

-Mai Hime & Mai Otome

-Otome wa Boku Ni Koishiteru

-Maria-sama ga Miteru

-Myself ; Yourself

-Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, A's & StrikerS

-Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni & Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kai

-DearS

-Idolmaster: Xenoglossia

the strange thing...I don't hate Suzaku, he has his reasons for what he's doing even though I don't fully understand them. Lelouch is also not a saint, he's responsible for the lost of many lives. I guess it depends on what side you decide to stand...I'm definetly against Britannia's kingdom :yuckky: my fave chara is Kallen :heart: she's so cool :woot:

watching episodes online...my comp isn't the best for this I'm afraid :laugh: I've watched Rozen Maiden and Code Geass online 'couse I knew that it will never be aired on Israeli TV :p I love to wait the whole day for an episode it's more exciting that way and always leaves you on the edge of the seat :woot: about your list: you pretty much covered up all the areas...some good names up there :yes:

Teekay, Naruto fans are everywhere. Naruto is like, what? the most popular anime ever... :rofl:

don't knock until you've tried it. popular doesn't have to be "overrated". I also love to watch series that the majority of people doesn't, but then again- there are not much of Anime otaku in my area/country so Naruto is unpopular in a certain prespective. :p did you liked Sakura of Tsubasa as well? (...as Sakura of CCS)

:laugh: I told my brother to watch it too but the thing is he doesn't like eng subs :laugh: <_< Lelouch is definitely my fav character and I hope Suzaku dies :ninja: The freaking last episode was definitely a cliff hanger. I was like "Ahhh!!!" :chicken:

Why don't you just watch the episodes over the internet? :blink:

Oh here's the list of all the anime's I've completed that I haven't mentioned :D

-Strawberry Panic!

-Kannazuki no Miko

-Blue Drop

-Mai Hime & Mai Otome

-Otome wa Boku Ni Koishiteru

-Maria-sama ga Miteru

-Myself ; Yourself

-Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, A's & StrikerS

-Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni & Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni Kai

-DearS

-Idolmaster: Xenoglossia