Bellazon

Best Boobs: Season II

lostdiadem

12 hours ago, missliss1988 said:

I gave Kelly a 10... It's obvious the ratings would be different if I knew who it was 🤣

and i did her temp thinking the pics weren't that great, guess i was wrong :rofl:

that's why i nominated Kate Upton knowing this..even if i think she's still quite recognisible

9 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

and i did her temp thinking the pics weren't that great, guess i was wrong :rofl:

that's why i nominated Kate Upton knowing this..even if i think she's still quite recognisible

Hahah, well they still look pretty good to be honest but yeah Kelly Gale not my fav.. I also would prefer Sarah above Kelly. But on the other hand is funny how we vote when we don't know the models. I only recognized one model (I nominated myself)... I'm terrible at that 😂

7 hours ago, bump said:

@PinkCouture I'm shocked about last place too as I stated above. her boobs look AWESOME in bras, not so much without. maybe that's why it took her a really long time to do a topless shoot and she hasn't done many since. I adore her, but her fashion work so I never looked at her nude pictures because I don't care. but wow.

Yeah based on her fashion and commercial work you would think she has decent boobs. Now we know her boobs only look good b/c of undergarment support and Photoshop!

20 minutes ago, Alizarine said:

I think models with bikini or lingerie pictures have been better rated because we see a better shape and an enhanced size, that's finally one fonction of these clothes. That's weird but naked models were disavantaged because we can see each little default. Maybe a pure naked competition, next time ? ( I could volunteer to run it, though).

Another thing, it seems that notes were higher at the beginning of the competition, maybe we have become demanding round after round. Kelly Gale was the first, I wonder how she would have been rated if presented much later.

It seems like most of the saggier boobs were towards the beginning of the competition and as we progressed the boobs got firmer. I also think there might be some variation on how men and women scored each set of boobs. As a woman I looked at each set considering shape, size and firmness. And most importantly I ask myself, "would I want to have boobs like her's?" For most of the saggier boobs I scored low b/c I find them unattractive, and I can't help to imagine how super painful it is for them to run & jump around. I have decent size boobs that are smaller than some of these models, and even I have issues when I am running around in a non-sports bra. It is very uncomfortable & painful!! There has been times in which I am running late to an event and have to rush to the venue. I clutch my chest to prevent my boobs from bouncing too much b/c it hurts...ALOT!!!

• 5 months later...