Bellazon

Bellazon mix :D

Yannick

I was going to post that same song! :woot: Love it :woot: Did you listen to their album? :shifty:

:rofl: :rofl: :|

Do u think of freaky eggplants when u hear Sex Shooter? :shifty:

Myths Of The Near Future is a great album :thumbsup:

My fav songs are:

Golden Skans, Gravity's Rainbow, Two Receivers, As Above So Below, It's Not Over Yet :woot:

Yours? :shifty:

Great idea yannick..become quite a star it seems :p

Just curious what program do you use? My cousin does a bit like yrself just as a hobbie..Done a few clubs though etc etc all great fun! Anyways always have a blast messing around with his softwere haha. and in yr opnion whats the best Genre of Music to mix together?(to create the most sucsessful mix u know)

Thx :p

I use Rane Serato Sratch live,it's good because you can connect your vinyl players on it and mix vinyls on your pc,but i only use it at home and to record a mix,at clubs it still just use a mixing panel to mix the songs,no help from a computer there :laugh: Because i play elektro,house i'll say that is the best music to mix with a little bit of rock and rnb in the process :D

Thx :p

I use Rane Serato Sratch live,it's good because you can connect your vinyl players on it and mix vinyls on your pc,but i only use it at home and to record a mix,at clubs it still just use a mixing panel to mix the songs,no help from a computer there :laugh: Because i play elektro,house i'll say that is the best music to mix with a little bit of rock and rnb in the process :D

yeah that sounds fimilar actually(suprising as i know so little about the industry :laugh: ) Eleektro house eh..why doesn't that suprise me... Typical Belgiun :p All good though

• 2 weeks later...

Here it is :) http://rapidshare.com/files/43981532/Bellazon_mix_3.wma.html

Tracklist:

The Klaxons-Gravity's Rainbow (Vanshe Tech SP mix)

Spektrum-Kinda New (Dirty South '07 Remix)

Sebastien Leger-Aqualight

Tiga-You Gonna Want Me (Tocadisco Emergency Exit Remix)

Justice-d.a.n.c.e. (mstrkrft mix)

New young pony club-Ice Cream (VanSheTech remix)

The Pussycat Dolls-Sway

Sneaky Sound System - Tease me

Michael Jackson - Bille Jean

Kenna-Face The Gun

Scorpions - White Dove

The Klaxons-Golden Skans (SebastiAn version 1.2.0 Remix)

Scissor Sisters-Shes My Man (Goose Remix Edit)

Tiga-Louder Than A Bomb

I-robots - frau (boys noize remix)

De jeugd van tegenwoordig-Watskeburt?! (Tocadisco's Coffeeshop Is Burning)

Digitalism-Pogo (Shinichi Osawa Remix)

Oh and yeah there are about 2 minutes that you don't hear anything,i don't know why but i think it's the recording program,sorry about that.But the rest of the mix is good,if i say so myself :D

Btw i used allot of elektro and house music because there weren't too many tracks to chose from,but now i can show the diversity in house and elektro music ;) :D