Bellazon

Models Championship; Season Three.

lostdiadem

I know, I'm crazy to start another competition while the other one is still going on, but I really have nothing to do and it's no big deal for me to take care of more than just one competition at the same time :rofl: 

Before I start this comp and post all the rules and everything, I just want to know what you guys prefer between:

- Rating (I'm just gonna ask you to vote from 1 to 10 the models overall, no categories).

- Elimination Rounds (just simple vs rounds paired with the  randomizer, just like in the other two seasons).

- Something else (I'm open to everything)

@peroxideblonde @Stromboli1 @bump @Matt! @PinkCouture @COP11 @VS19 @Stormbringer @Grievous @VBacz @missliss1988 @Enrico_sw @almanaotemcor @jkjk @selyoink and company.

Thanks for tagging me! I'm down for whatever, I just like competitions in general. I tend to like the ones I can rank or rate models rather than just one against ones, but I'll participate no matter what. Thanks again for making this!