Bellazon

Valentine's date :D

Yannick

Since it's almost Valentine's day,i'm going to start a funny game :p I saw it last year on some forum :)

I post a picture of myself and you post a picture wich is for you the best possible Valentine's date for me and then you post a picture of yourself and the next person posts a pic of your Valentine's date and so on.... :D

It can be anyone:an actor/actress,singer,model,...

Ok?Let's start :laugh:

Since it's almost Valentine's day,i'm going to start a funny game :p I saw it last year on some forum :)

I post a picture of myself and you post a picture wich is for you the best possible Valentine's date for me and then you post a picture of yourself and the next person posts a pic of your Valentine's date and so on.... :D

106891lb7.th.jpg

hey i juste noticed that... i like the idea :shifty:

goulart2fp5.jpg <_<

i don't have a pic of me on that computer but just pretend this is me ---> :ninja:

106891lb7.th.jpg

goulart2fp5.jpg <_<

i don't have a pic of me on that computer but just pretend this is me ---> :ninja:

:rofl: :shifty:

goulart2fp5.jpg <_<

:D Why thank you,that would be a fun valentine's date :D And you who has a picture of Izabel :D

:rofl: Ok but it's better that someone else gives you a date otherwise i have to post a picture of me again :laugh: Bubble what do you say,do you want to give Ben the perfect valentine's date?:D And then get one of your own?:)

Really? :blink: I think she looks tired and sick a little bit in that picture :ninja:

I did tell that to Hye already and she was like "I'm gonna kill you!!" :rofl:

If she was tired or sick in that pic, it's coz u made her that way :persuazn: :p

:rofl:

For Andrea :heart:

H.I.T the spot!

:hug:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

:D Why thank you,that would be a fun valentine's date :D And you who has a picture of Izabel :D

:rofl: Ok but it's better that someone else gives you a date otherwise i have to post a picture of me again :laugh: Bubble what do you say,do you want to give Ben the perfect valentine's date?:D And then get one of your own?:)

i swear it's the first time i save a pic of izabel on my laptop, and it was just in order to store in on imageshack, i deleted it right after :yuckky:

i swear it's the first time i save a pic of izabel on my laptop, and it was just in order to store in on imageshack, i deleted it right after :yuckky:

One day i will drag you over to the Izabel camp i can feel it :laugh: I allready made you save a pic of her on your laptop :D

it's already in the trash so i wouldn't hold my breath as for my jumping onto the Izabel bandwagoon :whistle:

Yeah,but still you downloaded,uploaded and posted a pic of Izabel without i ever asked you too :D The Izabel love wagon is coming,very slowly but someday it will pick you up ;) :laugh: and then you will also love bear claws :D