What should I play?

Prettyphile

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade's  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What should I play?

• Mage
    • Priest (Shadow)
    • Warlock

I've gotten my main to 70, geared out as much as I care to be right now, and I'm seriously considering rolling a new toon on World of Warcraft.

I know I'll be playing a Blood Elf, and I have the look (hair style/color, face) picked out, but I can't decide which class to play. So help me decide guys. I've listed a tiny bit of info on the classes I'm considering as well as a few pics of the armor that goes along with the classes and what my toon would look like.

Mage:

Mages wield the elements of fire, frost, and the arcane to destroy or neutralize their enemies. They are a robed class that excels at dealing massive damage from afar, casting elemental bolts at a single target, or raining destruction down upon their enemies in a wide area of effect. Mages can also augment their allies' spell-casting powers, summon food or drink to restore their friends, and even travel across the world in an instant by opening arcane portals to distant lands.

When seeking someone to introduce monsters to a world of pain, the Mage is a good choice. With their elemental and arcane attacks, it's a safe bet something they can do won't be resisted by your chosen enemy. Damage is the name of the Mage game, and they do it well. Their arsenal includes some powerful crowd control spells, also, giving them the ability to keep hordes at bay -- in fact, these abilities can be used on the most common creatures in the game, thus making them extremely valuable for this purpose.

mage1vg1.jpgmage2dv7.jpgmage3tz2.jpgmage4br6.jpg

-----------

Priest:

Priests are the masters of healing and preservation, restoring their wounded allies, shielding them in battle, and even resurrecting their fallen comrades. While they have a variety of protective and enhancement spells to bolster their allies, priests can also wreak terrible vengeance on their enemies, using the powers of shadow or holy light to destroy them. They are a diverse and powerful class, highly desirable in any group, capable of fulfilling multiple roles.

priest1al4.jpgpriest2od8.jpgpriest3ss6.jpgpriest4le9.jpg

-----------

Warlock

Warlocks are masters of shadow, flame, and demonic power. They are a robed class that excels at plaguing their enemies with disease or curses, hurling bolts of fire or shadow energy across the battlefield, and summoning demons to aid them in combat. While warlocks are powerful casters that deal damage from a distance, their demonic powers can also protect or support their allies in battle, or even summon other players from across the world using ritual magic to conjure portals.

Warlocks have both powerful damage spells (primarily dealing over time) and debuff spells that work well in conjunction with each other and with the abilities of their group mates. They have Curses for many occasions; in fact, they can easily be considered the best debuffers in the game. Their pets, too, help with the damage dealing and grant the Warlock extra abilities to put to use. They can also control crowds well with Seduction and Banish, and provide limited support in the form of their summoned stones.

warlock1ej2.jpgwarlock2ow6.jpgwarlock3zr3.jpgwarlock4so9.jpg