Bellazon

What's the big deal with Adriana Lima, Ana Beatriz Barroz..

Ive replaced Adriana with Aiswarya for my number 1 spot, I never thought It would ever happen, Being that she was my number 1 for the past 3 years. The reason being. yes shes still amazingly beautiful. Definetely one of the most beautiful women ive seen. I just dont like her recent VS pictures. I dont like those special wax effects and heavy airbrushing or makeup , what ever it is, I think it takes away from her natural beauty, That is why I gotten a little "bored" with her. But if VS could s hoot her like how they use to shoot her during the last few years, then Id prob put her back into my number 1 spot :)

Guest Guest_Brenna_*

It's kind of darkly funny to think that Adriana doesn't care at all about anything being said here in any of these forums. It's being unfair to ourselves to expend so much energy on someone who doesn't, and quite frankly, shouldn't be aware of our existence.

i think that adriana is a beautiful girl, but just not my type. im not really into the whole dark hair, dark skin look. i like it now and then, but i prefer blonde, and slightly lighter tan people. just mu opinion, so that is why i partly dont understand the whole craze. i just cant stand ana bb, so i dont worry about her. havent touched her section since ive been here, and i dont plan to either

Guest Guest
trust me i have had phases on other celebrities before....this kind of thing hasnt happened...i was talking to my girlfriend about this last night...i can manage without sleep...dont ask how, i avg about 2 hours of good sleep but the rest of the time im thinking about adriana.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How does your girlfriend stand for that? What are her opinions? Just curious about her point of view.

i really wont say much....i see adriana everyday and never tire of her...only reason i said that was because i was tired of pleading my case to everyone and by now everyone knows im a physcopath...how do you guys feel about me not sleeping at night because i cant stop thinking about adriana....i havent slept properly in months because of it...yeah im probably sick in the head but what can i do...life goes on and i can manage without proper sleep.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dont get pissed at me or anything but you should probably talk to shrink about that...it cant be healthy....though i shouldnt really talk cus im going through that right now with someone :whistle: :wub: