Bellazon

The BEST of Bellazon

:blink:

Gisele - 2

Doutzen - 1

OMFG, are you serious. Gisele is not a tramp. First of all Doutzen has a sorry a** runway walk, she walks like she has something in her a**. Gisele on the other hand has broken records for supermodels, like being the highest and richest and only OBERMODEL in the world, and she is the only model to ever have 20 modeling contracts at one time ( another record). She was named MOST BEAUTIFUL WONAN IN THE WORLD by Rolling Stone. What the hell has Doutzen done? Gisele is successful and Doutzen is not. i guess if your a little loser then you should go w/Doutzen. im sure new models are always thinking about how they can become moderately successful like Doutzen rather than wanting even half of Gisele's success. Hahahahahahahahaha...

post-2554-1173430679_thumb.jpg

Gisele - 2

Doutzen - 1

OMFG, are you serious. Gisele is not a tramp. First of all Doutzen has a sorry a** runway walk, she walks like she has something in her a**. Gisele on the other hand has broken records for supermodels, like being the highest and richest and only OBERMODEL in the world, and she is the only model to ever have 20 modeling contracts at one time ( another record). She was named MOST BEAUTIFUL WONAN IN THE WORLD by Rolling Stone. What the hell has Doutzen done? Gisele is successful and Doutzen is not. i guess if your a little loser then you should go w/Doutzen. im sure new models are always thinking about how they can become moderately successful like Doutzen rather than wanting even half of Gisele's success. Hahahahahahahahaha...

oh...no..:( you shouldn´t have written this post :no: it will only piss off Doutzen fans and cause a blame on Gisele from them :no: look, no one can deny her success, and her beauty, for me, Gisele is a goddes, a magnificent piece of art, but it´s all about taste, and you can´t blame someone for that he doesn´t like her, and to be harsh and talk about another model like this?? :( especially Doutzen, who really doesn´t deserve it!! She´s a stunning piece of woman with heavenly body and gorgeous face, and she is very successful, and will become more and more in the future, trust me! So no need to talk like this...I love them both, but Gisele´ll be always my number one, incomparable, extraordinary and the best, BUT Doutzen is one of few models I really admire :heart: and her runway walk rocks!! ;)

and...btw...it´s TOO much late to write that.

Gisele - 2

Doutzen - 1

dont get me wrong i love doutzy and gisele, but let people have thier opinions, just cuz you sweat the shit outta gisele doesnt mean that everyone does.

and doutzen IMO is hotter than gisele!

haha that was honestly a funny post, thanks for the laugh. learn to spell :whistle:

Gisele - 2

Doutzen - 1

wtf? why'd you fucking quote me for? i didn't say she was a tramp.

why else would she be doing on my top 10