#13 Kecia Nyman?

#14 Sara Thom.

#18 Tilly Tizzani?

#19 is a Paul Mitchell ad/model.

#20 Nancy Kovack?

#22 Avon lipstick ad.

#23 Angela Little?

#24 Erica Toth? (Mini Mist shampoo ad)

nightowl, I’m glad you enjoyed the request!

And fletch, you’re a wellspring of information, thank you!  I’ve suspected, from other comments, that reverse image searches might be possible on the Internet (I’ve never tried it).  After a bit of researching, I found out how to do it.  The results are hit and miss, but I’ll try it before I submit future images.

For this posting, #’s 2, 13, 14, 18, 19, 22 are spot on, I’d say.  #’s 4 and 20 are possible.  #’s 9, 23 and 24 I don’t think are matches (Little and Toth—at least the ones that come up on my searches, thanks to the names--are too young to have been modeling in those days).

You are correct about Angela Little, Erica Toth was the Playboy September 1968 cover model so she is definitely old enough.

A tip for Eastern European and Russian models - try Yandex image search. Much of it is in Russian (I read a little) but I have found several ids there.

As always, you're welcome and thank you for checking the ages - I always forget to do that.

g23a.jpg