Bellazon

Bug Reporting

[solo]

This has happened every since I registered for Bellazon; each time I click on Linda Vojtova's thread, and only Linda's, all image files won't download. The webpage just gets hung up. This happens on everyone of her pages. The interesting thing is that any webpage I go unto AFTERWARDS--all gif files will not appear or sometimes the page will simply get hung up. I have to delete cookies and temp files and close the browser to remedy this problem.

FYI

i keep getting email notifications about topic subscriptions but i have never subscribed. it keeps automatically adding random topics. anyone else having this problem?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My Controls -> Email Settings - > put a tick before Enable 'Email Notification' by default

set it to 'No notification.'

This has happened every since I registered for Bellazon; each time I click on Linda Vojtova's thread, and only Linda's, all image files won't download.  The webpage just gets hung up.  This happens on everyone of her pages.  The interesting thing is that any webpage I go unto AFTERWARDS--all gif files will not appear or sometimes the page will simply get hung up.  I have to delete cookies and temp files and close the browser to remedy this problem. 

FYI

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that is your own comp problem...lol

• 4 months later...