Bellazon

Chanel [Paris] SS/07 Haute*Couture

PinkVanilla.

did not like it :ninja:

Thank goodness there is someone w/ taste in this world!!! :hug:

I know I will be stoned for this, but I think Lagerfeld designs really boring and ugly clothes. He gives Chanel a bad name. Just b/c he is the head designer for Chanel doesn't give him an excuse to be a shitty designer :avada:

The clothes were ok. I'm more of a fan of the entertainment factor of the Chanel show (eg. The cylinder with a spiral stair case, the audience sitting on a moving platform) Did anything interesting happen at this show? :idk: I haven't seen the video :/

:flower:

Post # 1 [from left to right]

Vlada Roslyakova, Vlada Roslyakova, Anja Rubik, Anja Rubik, Anja Rubik, Anja Rubik, Inguna Butane, Inguna Butane, Coco Rocha, Jessica Stam.

Post # 2 [from left to right]

Irina Lazareanu, Kjell Bracke, Milana Bogolepova, Flavia De Oliveira, Julia Dunstall, Eniko Mihalik, Milana Bogolepova, Olga Sherer, Olga Sherer, Raquel Zimmermann.

Post # 3 [from left to right]

Anna Maria Bucura, Angela Lindvall, Milagros Schmoll, Natasha Poly, Jessica Stam, Alyona Osmanova, Talytha Pugliesi, Lindsay Ellingson, Milana Bogolepova, Iekeliene Stange.

Post # 4 [from left to right]

Lindsay Ellingson, Tatiana Usova, Freja Beha Erichsen.