Bellazon

Maru Swimsuit models

Erik12345

Isn’t that kind an invasion of their privacy as underage minors? I have worked with MANY agencies and that is why they usually tend to list minor age models under their first name only.  Or, even protecting those boards under username and password. These girls are kids, after all. It keeps potentially “suspicious” adults from trying to contact them and/or track them down just from a picture they saw on the internet. These girls might be models, but they are not at an internationally recognized level like a ”Kaia Gerber”, for instance. 

Then, if the underage minor chooses to promote themselves on Instagram or Facebook, that is their own choosing. Not with information potentially gotten from an agency, booking, or Bellazon ID. 

Requesting ID info for someone under 17 just seems kinda creepy, especially swimsuit photos. This ID could potentially cause all sorts of problems. 😳

7 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

There's zero reason you or anyone else should be asking about barely tweens names, what in the actual living fuckity fuck

OMG - thank you for doing something about this!

I thought I was going crazy when the other ADMIN said there nothing wrong with that request and didn't do anything about it. 

3 hours ago, kimflorida said:

OMG - thank you for doing something about this!

I thought I was going crazy when the other ADMIN said there nothing wrong with that request and didn't do anything about it. 

The staff is in discussion about it because there's a lot more to this situation then just on person asking for the name of a 10 year old.

It's one thing to want to know who some 14/15 model is because they're career is starting to take off (as in the case of Hailey Clauson/Taylor Hill when their threads were started), and a MAP type situation