Bellazon

Game of Models - RESULTS

PinkCouture

Thanks for the comp!!! @PinkCouture :heythere:

5ce2388c210000c306d0da38.gif?ops=scalefi

I really like the results. It's such a nice surprise to see Sophie as head of a House. This woman deserved nothing less.

Hannah is the perfect head of diamonds. She would look great as a Valkyrie with a Helmet, wings and a cape covered with diamonds.:bellazon:

Kelly also deserves her house and  pearls definitely suit her.

4 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I like this rounds Top 33 sans a few. :nicole:

I knew you would say something like that :rofl:

4 hours ago, AQWXSZ said:

:clap:

:ddr: :flower:

4 hours ago, jessicanicole said:

:thumbsup: really loved this comp. excited about the last results too. 

Glad you loved this competition :hehe: Thanks again for your support :flower:

4 hours ago, Matt! said:

KELLY :ddr::ddr::ddr::ddr::ddr::ddr:

:cain: :cain: :cain:

3 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

Surprised to see Noel ranking so high in a comp!

She isn't very polarizing. Most people seem to like her or are neutral towards her :)

3 hours ago, Matt! said:

Clara 26th? :ninjaknives:

Based on observations & etc. she seems to be polarizing recently:mellow: She still overall did well so that's still something :hehe:

3 hours ago, Matt! said:

Oh Top 12 :rolleyes: Hannah won by a huge margin :rolleyes:

Pretends To Be Shocked GIFs | Tenor

Yeah, after the first phase I knew there was no way she would lose even with any potential handicaps in phase 2 :p

2 hours ago, Matt! said:

...But who's the one who rules them all...:shifty:

:shifty::shifty::shifty:

Cordelia chase GIF - Find on GIFER

2 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

Xian :chicken:

Hannah reign will never be over :rofl:

I am starting to consider having Hannah sit out for the next couple competitions :p Lover her but kinda tired of her constantly winning :ninja: She is like the next "Candice" of competitions. Speaking of Candice she didn't do as well as I anticipated---could be a good thing :D  

Glad to see Xian do so well! :ddr:

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Thanks for the comp!!! @PinkCouture :heythere:

I really like the results. It's such a nice surprise to see Sophie as head of a House. This woman deserved nothing less.

Hannah is the perfect head of diamonds. She would look great as a Valkyrie with a Helmet, wings and a cape covered with diamonds.:bellazon:

Kelly also deserves her house and  pearls definitely suit her.

Thanks for your support :flower:

I am glad Sophie won as well :hehe: I wanted multiple winners so there would be more of a leveled  playing field :) Love Hannah but she has won too many times already :p Maybe for my next comp. I will figure out a way to make her harder to win or just have her sit out :ninja:

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

Thanks again for the comp @PinkCouture ! :chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:

Our might lord Melkor, of course :chicken: :chicken:

Thanks for your support :flower:

Top 30 Lord Melkor GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

43 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Love Hannah but she has won too many times already :p Maybe for my next comp. I will figure out a way to make her harder to win or just have her sit out :ninja:

A possible solution to that problem I have mentioned to other competition runners before; make a rule that any past competition winners can't be nominated or included. Maybe that could work.   :smile:

15 hours ago, jkjk said:

A possible solution to that problem I have mentioned to other competition runners before; make a rule that any past competition winners can't be nominated or included. Maybe that could work.   :smile:

Yeah that's what I do for Scooper Bowl. Past winners (currently it is Candice, Bianca and Margot) are not eligible to compete until further notice.

I do have an idea for another competition that might make it more challenging for the some popular models to win but I am still in the brainstorming stage and the competition probably won't happen until next year :)

14 hours ago, missliss1988 said:

Hahah, Hannah is clearly a fav in the competions. I think it's funny to see that the House of Diamonds clearly (for me) are really the most beautiful girls so we voted right 😁 Thank you for the competition PinkCouture! 

Thanks again for your support. I truly appreciate it! :flower:

Thanks for the competiton @PinkCouture!! I can't wait for the next one! Thanks for all your hard work and effort and time you put into this. We all really enjoyed it. 

I'm surprised by the results, but I could't keep up with all the voting and how that worked, but I never realized how popular Kelly Gale is. I have no idea who Sophie is, but she's cute. I knew Hannah was well liked (I adore her and her work), so I'm not too surprised by her. I can't wait to see what the next competiton will be. 

On 9/22/2020 at 12:40 PM, bump said:

Thanks for the competiton @PinkCouture!! I can't wait for the next one! Thanks for all your hard work and effort and time you put into this. We all really enjoyed it. 

I'm surprised by the results, but I could't keep up with all the voting and how that worked, but I never realized how popular Kelly Gale is. I have no idea who Sophie is, but she's cute. I knew Hannah was well liked (I adore her and her work), so I'm not too surprised by her. I can't wait to see what the next competiton will be. 

I don't like Kelly but she keeps on winning the competitions I run :ermm:  :nicole: I haven't disqualified her yet b/c I know a lot of people like her and I want to be fair :)

Sophie isn't very polarizing. Most people seem to be ok with her or at least don't dislike her :D

In my next competition I am giving Hannah a handicap :rofl: