Bellazon

2021 SI Swimsuit

2 hours ago, La Vie Est Belle said:

Can Anyone name all the models that are in this year issues?

Do you mean the ladies who are in the issue as models, or just the ones we know to be career models?

I know that Lais, Jojo, and Emily for sure. I know I’m forgetting a few others. 

On 3/22/2021 at 4:25 AM, Swimsuitologist said:

They plugged this on Instagram:

http://www.gitcorp.com/siswimsuitcollection2.html

Every swimsuit issue, "meticulously restored" in digital format. MIGHT be worthwhile for a collector. I would hope that the reproductions would be better than the middling-at-best scans they have on the online SI archives. Not sure why I'd want the ads...

However, I hope that landing page isn't a foretaste of the quality. It looks like Geocities circa 1997. If it wasn't directly from the SI Swimsuit Instagram page, I would assume it was some kind of scam.

it seems you can only buy this from gitcorp? It is a pity that they do not ship the product to where i live....

I haven't bought an SISE in years, and looking at the recent trends I don't see that changing anytime soon.  The SE was supposed to be about celebrating beautiful women for beauty's sake, but the morons who run it have gone the opposite way.  Now, we get oldie, ugly, and fatty in the magazine with one or two genuine hotties.  Even then they take the rare good looking chick and put her in the most frumpy, ugly, unappealing outfits imaginable.  I don't understand what happened to my formerly beloved SE.  SMH.

13 hours ago, Ambrosio-Rahi said:

I am praying to GOD that Lorena comes back!! She is one of those very few 'Models' that actually reminds me of what SI used to be. I beg that MJ has it in her bring back Lorena 😭😁😭

She's probably not making it back. The last two girls are probably Camille Kostek and Brooks Nader, with another girl being potentially another rookie but if she is indeed the last rookie, it's a trainwreck.

I'm upset about Lorena and Hyunjoo probably not being back, they were the only good rookies last year :pinch:

I have no idea where most of these girls live but maybe the lineup is such a hot mess because actual models couldn't/wouldn't travel to the US due to the pandemic? I'm trying to make sense of this mess :rofl:

Also one of the influencers seems to be in deep shit due to working with a dude who is involved with sexual abuse allegations so I wonder if SI will fully ignore it? The guy has now lost every sponsor he had and since SI is trying to be #woke working with this girl doesn't seem like the smartest move. The comments on her insta are not good at all.

I’m gonna be sad and happy if Olivia doesn’t come back: sad because she’s good for the issue but happy because it’s a freaking shitshow now. Especially because they decided to put non models/influencers/grannies.