Bellazon

2021 SI Swimsuit

They plugged this on Instagram:

http://www.gitcorp.com/siswimsuitcollection2.html

Every swimsuit issue, "meticulously restored" in digital format. MIGHT be worthwhile for a collector. I would hope that the reproductions would be better than the middling-at-best scans they have on the online SI archives. Not sure why I'd want the ads...

However, I hope that landing page isn't a foretaste of the quality. It looks like Geocities circa 1997. If it wasn't directly from the SI Swimsuit Instagram page, I would assume it was some kind of scam.

6 hours ago, Swimsuitologist said:

They plugged this on Instagram:

http://www.gitcorp.com/siswimsuitcollection2.html

Every swimsuit issue, "meticulously restored" in digital format. MIGHT be worthwhile for a collector. I would hope that the reproductions would be better than the middling-at-best scans they have on the online SI archives. Not sure why I'd want the ads...

However, I hope that landing page isn't a foretaste of the quality. It looks like Geocities circa 1997. If it wasn't directly from the SI Swimsuit Instagram page, I would assume it was some kind of scam.

I might consider it.  The price isn't terrible.  And it will bring me happy thoughts about the glory years.  Of the 20 girls this year it's hard to imagine that more than a dozen of them would've been in the issue even as recently as the 50th anniversary issue.  There have always been models in the issue that I haven't gotten, but this year has just broken it for me.  At least there's Brooks and Kelsey coming up.  They seem to be actual working models.  Such a crazy idea for SI.

This lineup is by far the worst one yet, half of these girls are not even actual models and I have no idea who they are and it's not gonna get any better o.o

well Samantha and Hunter are still in the bubble so it can be worse with no problem :rofl:

4 hours ago, Weasel79 said:

I could see Kelsey getting the cover this year, but I still think Josephine Skriver is most likely to get it. 

how? she's a nobody..and if is true they cast all this random girls because they did something meaningful in quarantine time then someone like this will get the cover too or someone with some kind of “baggage" like Josephine being an advocates for the LGBTQ+ community