Bellazon

2021 SI Swimsuit

The previews thus far do not look bad. I truly thought they were dead after last year. I mean I know since they are leaning heavily on what are effectively not models with the swim search this year but whatever.

I'll move SI Swim up to life support status.

1 hour ago, MV007 said:

In what world would someone think it’s a good idea to put Josephine skriver in si swim and not have her in a bikini?

She will be, this is just a preview. They usually wear like 5/6 different swimsuits/bikinis.

No surprises here since she was ROTY, I expect them to reveal another former cover girl or one of the two chicks from the model search.

Still missing from 2020: Anne de Paula, Robin Holzken, Jasmine Sanders, Olivia Brower, Myla Dalbesio, Vita Sidorkina, Marquita Pring, Anita Marshall, Camille Kostek, Olivia Culpo, She-who-shall-not-be-named, Hyunjoo Wang, Kelsey Merrtin, Kim Riekenberg, Lorena Duran, Samantha Hoopes and Valentina Sampaio + Emily Didonato who we saw in the video so I'd assume is back, I already forgot the rest of the girls in the video + Halima but she apparently she quit modeling so maybe we are lucky enough we won't see her again.

EDIT: NVM I just saw today it'll be a rookie, I am ready to be surprised in the worst possible way :rofl: