Bellazon

2021 SI Swimsuit

SI swim is really funny to me. They don’t seem to care about selling magazines anymore. This is just an outlet for MJ to make some social commentary regardless of sales. Considering SI has had incredible turmoil in the last year or so as a company I’m kind of surprised they continue down this road. 

I deadass had to google the 2020 cover because I already forgot about it :ninja: but in the video I spotted Lais so maybe she's back? In the video with "new" lockdown footage I saw, the chick who one the model search, Kate Bock, Emily Didonato, Lais Ribeiro, Emily Didonato, Olivia Culpo, Camille Kostek, Myla Dalbesio, Josephine Skriver and a black model I can't recognize.

Announcements should start in 20 mins, I guess I picked an interesting day to log in because I had no idea they were doing this :rofl:

Ah I thought they'd announce a bunch of models instead of one everyday, I honestly don't think this suspense tactic is going to work for them anymore. First location is Hollywood/FL, it'll be interesting to see where else they managed to go

I wouldn't mind a Barbara Palvin return, but mostly they need a fresh cast. So, Maggie Rawlins and Christen Harper (in the model search) will be welcome additions. I would also like to see Stephanie Rayner, Celine Farach, Elizabeth Turner, Barrett Taylor Sharpe and Leticia Vigna.