Bellazon

2021 SI Swimsuit

4 hours ago, Weasel79 said:

I would also like to see Josephine Skriver in this  year's issue as well. Aside from her though I think they should have mostly models that haven't been in SI before. Get Stephanie Rayner, Celine Farach, Elizabeth Turner, Christen Harper, Maggie Rawlins, Leticia Vigna just to name a few. 

Christen Harper did casting so hopefully they aren't dumb enough to not pick her, but they are probably are.

Alexis Ren was ROTY and she didn't come back tho, but considering VS seems to really be getting rid of the entire Angels concept, Josephine would be smart to stick around with SI as long as possible so I expect her to be back for sure.

I have zero hopes for this tbh :rofl: I'm just curious to see how they'll navigate the pandemic

Cindy Mello has been posting about an exciting project and just posted again on her story about how she's been working out like crazy because she has "the most important shoot she's ever done" in two weeks. My brain instantly went SI for some reason but that's a big guess. But would be an exciting one. 

Real talk, I didn't even look at the pictures from the 2020 issue. 

31 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Cindy Mello has been posting about an exciting project and just posted again on her story about how she's been working out like crazy because she has "the most important shoot she's ever done" in two weeks. My brain instantly went SI for some reason but that's a big guess. But would be an exciting one. 

Don't play with my feelings and hopes, please, thank you.

:rofl: 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 2:44 PM, toodarnhot said:

Not to offend but Cindy is always obsessed with her exercise sections.
She did it for the casting of VS. or getting ready for "something cool" that ends up being a campaign for some catalog.

9 minutes ago, Daylight said:

Not to offend but Cindy is always obsessed with her exercise sections.
She did it for the casting of VS. or getting ready for "something cool" that ends up being a campaign for some catalog.

She launched a swim wear line.