Bellazon

2021 SI Swimsuit

8 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

i can see them using this to get press and everything while doing the MS but you really think is very possible they will put him in the magazine? casting Valentina is one thing since most people wil not even realize she's trans..but THIS GUY?  :ninja: 

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if they do.

18 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

i can see them using this to get press and everything while doing the MS but you really think is very possible they will put him in the magazine? casting Valentina is one thing since most people wil not even realize she's trans..but THIS GUY?  :ninja: 

For sure I can see the dude in the magazine because it'll bring social media buzz and press  #FirstGuyInSI #BreakingGenderRollsSISwim.

Unless MJ gets super bad comments about this guy (and I'm positive she's got people deleting any negative stuff being said about him atm), or her bosses say NOPE... it's not looking good

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

:rofl: 

Straight men are gonna be super excited to turn the page from a land-whale, to a him/her/bubblebee/planet/sexyfunkitten's bulge

That's the whole point, it isn't a man's magazine anymore.

11 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

women won't be interested in him either..if they want a guy that's not how he should look like :rofl:

Not your cup of tea?  :rofl:  FEELING SASSY!

image.png

btw, that's not his audition tape ^^^  .. and the way he's talking in that video, it seems like he's pretty damn sure he's in

The Audition Tape...

^^^ Living his best Phoebe Cates moment :rofl:

I am all about embracing diversity, inclusion & etc. but I don't think it is a good idea to put a guy in magazine---not anytime soon at least. It is very off-brand although they kinda are already veering away from their core and I am not referring to the types of models they feature. It could also confuse people to the point that they are [further] turned off by magazine.

I am willing to bet that pilot will be on an upcoming season of "The Bachelor". She has the look and potential background/story line the franchise loves.

He is an attractive man but say if they did put a man in the magazine I don't think it should be him. He doesn't have that IT factor. There are a few drag queens out of drag I could imagine being an ok fit for the magazine like Kameron Michaels, Raven, Mayhem, Tyra ( :ninja: ), or Milk ( @Clauds knows what I am talking about :p) but I think for, now at least, they should keep it to just women :)

9 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Not your cup of tea?  :rofl:  FEELING SASSY!

image.png

btw, that's not his audition tape ^^^  .. and the way he's talking in that video, it seems like he's pretty damn sure he's in

The Audition Tape...

^^^ Living his best Phoebe Cates moment :rofl:

I have long stopped caring about SI and yet this has shocked me immensely. :pinch: