Bellazon

2021 SI Swimsuit

16 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

i don't even care much about that, there are so many girls, i can pass over a few unattractive models if they cast the right ones

they can cast 30 Hunters and Samanthas if i can get Sarah Stephens :rofl:

lol....i will agree...if they at least cast 5 or more beautiful ones

@peroxideblonde - A little person wasn't the next evolution of the magazine, a guy is..  :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 

Greatest thing. He was added to the SI Swimsuit site with MJ gushing over him and his video then it was quickly removed. I'd say unless something changes, he'll be in the magazine.

image.png

When you clicked on the link he was the only person who she was freaking out about, then she closed to page within minutes.

image.png

Photo shared by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit on August 14, 2020 tagging @iamchloeskye. Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'Sports lustrated swim FEELING GOOD WITH VITA COCO'Photo shared by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit on August 14, 2020 tagging @musicbychel. Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor, text that says 'Sports lustrated swim FEELING GOOD WITH VITA COCO'

:rofl:

Verified

FRICK YES!

--------------

Verified

Each and every person in this post is amazing!!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

-------

missesbrielle's profile picture
Verified

Hell to the freaking yes!!! They are all absolutely stunning and have a wonderful message!! I remember seeing @lewisfreese1 audition sometime ago! Caught my eye when I was auditioning last year 😍💖💖💖

---

Verified

This is everything 😍🔥

:rofl:

53 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

@peroxideblonde - A little person wasn't the next evolution of the magazine, a guy is..  :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 

Greatest thing. He was added to the SI Swimsuit site with MJ gushing over him and his video then it was quickly removed. I'd say unless something changes, he'll be in the magazine.

image.png

When you clicked on the link he was the only person who she was freaking out about, then she closed to page within minutes.

image.png

i can see them using this to get press and everything while doing the MS but you really think is very possible they will put him in the magazine? casting Valentina is one thing since most people wil not even realize she's trans..but THIS GUY?  :ninja: