Bellazon

Bridget Fonda
Thumbnail

Qball

bridgetfonda2b40347gl.jpg

Bridget Jane Fonda

(born January 27, 1964) is an American actress.

Bridget was born in Los Angeles, California, USA, into a family of actors, including her grandfather Henry Fonda, father Peter Fonda, mother Susan Brewer and aunt Jane Fonda.

She was named after Bridget Hayward, with whom her father was in love at one time. Peter and Susan Brewer divorced and he married Portia Rebecca Crockett (aka Becky McGuane), who brought up Bridget and her brother, Justin, in the Coldwater Canyon section of Los Angeles.

Bridget attended Westlake School for Girls in Los Angeles. During this time, Bridget and Justin had little contact with their father or any of the Fonda family, recalling in an interview: "When I was a kid, the most important thing for me was my home... People would come and go, and things would change, but that place wouldn't. I loved it. I want to have that for the rest of my life. I want to have a place."

Fonda first became involved with the theatre when she was cast in a school production of Harvey. Although she came from a long line of actors, Fonda resented the implication that acting was in her blood. She refused to solicit acting tips and advice from her famous relatives, and studied method acting at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts and the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute. During her first two years she suffered from a severe case of stage fright and self-consciousness.

Fonda made her film debut with a non-speaking role in the 1982 comedy "Partners". It was not until 1988 that she had her first speaking role in a feature film starring with John Hurt in Scandal, based on the Profumo affair. That year, she also appeared in both You Can't Hurry Love and Shag.

Fonda's first big role in a movie was when she starred as an attractive journalist in The Godfather, Part III. After gaining additional work experience on a few theater productions and small movie roles, she was cast in the lead for Barbet Schroeder's "Single White Female." Critics proclaimed Bridget's performance as her most expressive to date. A review in the New Yorker proclaimed she had "...a provocative, taunting assertiveness" and Rolling Stone said that Fonda was "a comic delight."

Her father, Peter Fonda, believes Bridget is the most talented member of the family, including his father, whose skill he has said he aspires to attain.

More info: http://wikipedia.org

movie clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_SYGBqtSZA

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Some info:

On November 29, 2003, she married film composer and former Oingo Boingo frontman Danny Elfman

(who composed The Simpsons theme song).

They have one son, Oliver, born in January 2005.

She has not appeared in a film since her marriage (last movie was in 2002)

post-5603-1217619486_thumb.jpg post-5603-1217619521_thumb.jpg post-5603-1217619561_thumb.jpg post-5603-1217619576_thumb.jpg

She was H&M model for Christmas lingerie in December 2001

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

She was H&M model for Christmas lingerie in December 2001

Bigger pictures

th_0721e635510366.gif/monthly_05_2009/post-5603-0-1446108546-41384_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="4195724" alt="post-5603-0-1446108546-41384_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="75">post-5603-0-1446108546-42964_thumb.jpg