Bellazon

liveset from me :D

Yannick

Well i thaugt it would be cool if i posted a liveset from me :D So here is one :) It's live so somethimes you hear people yelling on the background but the quality is pretty good ;) :D And please tell me what you think about my mixing and choice of tracks :) I will post the tracklist later when i found it :p

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=02EV8XMD

Greetz Yannick

Thx :D Everybody has got their own taste of music and it's far more important to me that someone likes my mixing than my choice of tracks :) but i always play different everything depends at what tracks the crowd reacts the most :)(in a good way :D)

so where can we see/hear you mix if we go to antwerp ? :shifty: (antwerp... is that Anvers in French ? :mellow: )

Yes,Anvers in French :) It depends,i'm not a resident dj in a club(not yet but i'm working on it :p)I play on parties,clubs,festivals ,everything they ask me for :p

Is Antwerp on the Wallon or Flemish side ? :ninja:

I see... it'll be hard to spot you then but we shall succeed :ninja:

Well,if you're planning coming here let me know then i'll give you the time and data where i will be playing :D i always play in the Flanders and Antwerp :) and thx for showing interest in my Dj capabilities :) thx allot :D

nice set! seems like you are driving people crazy on the dancefloor :) how long are you dj-ing?

Yeah :D it still get goosebumps when i hear how the crowd was singing allong :) I'm a Dj for about 5 years now but i get asked allot since two years ago when i got my "breaktrough" :laugh: :D

nice set! seems like you are driving people crazy on the dancefloor :) how long are you dj-ing?

Yeah :D it still get goosebumps when i hear how the crowd was singing allong :) I'm a Dj for about 5 years now but i get asked allot since two years ago when i got my "breaktrough" :laugh: :D

this is the most important to get the crowd crazy! i wish you great sets, great public, and hope someday i'll get on the floor with your beats :hug:

this is the most important to get the crowd crazy! i wish you great sets, great public, and hope someday i'll get on the floor with your beats :hug:

Thx,yeah that's true a Dj who can't get the crowd crazy is a bad one and thx for the interest :) Yeah i always wanted to play in Moscow the clubs look really amazing there :D :dance:

Thx,yeah that's true a Dj who can't get the crowd crazy is a bad one and thx for the interest :) Yeah i always wanted to play in Moscow the clubs look really amazing there :D :dance:

yeah, it's gonna be great!!! you know i'm bringing together the tracks too sometimes (on pc :ninja:)... it's like my homemixes :laugh: but it's hard to bring them together only by software... anyway it's always interesting! i'm envying you (in good) :blush:

yeah, it's gonna be great!!! you know i'm bringing together the tracks too sometimes (on pc :ninja:)... it's like my homemixes :laugh: but it's hard to bring them together only by software... anyway it's always interesting! i'm envying you (in good) :blush:

Thx :) but everybody can mix you just have to practice enough :D The hardest to mix are still vinyls bit the sound is still the best and the most fun to mix :D But if you want to mix on your computer,you should buy a mix panel wich USB connection including mixing software,those things work pretty good and you learn how to put the basses in the same line,...and it isn't that expensive anymore :)

yes-yes... i know, mixer makes your life easier :) okay, we'll see... maybe i should buy this. i only afraid that i will suck and it'll become not interesting to me

In the beginning it won't be very good,you have no idea how many times i just wanted to quit Dj'ing but you just have to keep going and at some point it will be going better and better ;) when you mix just listen to the bass adjust the speed and feel the rytm :D