Bellazon

Fairytale

Jennka

I know there´ve been such a threads, but I want this to be a little diffenrent. Everyone love fairytales, so...we can make one togehter :D I´ll start and you continue, but please, copy the whole text and when adding your own,make it bald, so no one will be confused what it was about, ok?? Thank you!! When it´s too long, we will end it and make another one, and that one who ends it, writes a new beginning :) Write as much as you can, and whatever suits you, crazy, lovely, funny, ironic, it doesn´t matter, just make a...story, a fairytale :)

Unce upon a time, in a place so far far faaar far away that even Mr. Armstrong would have problems to reach, there was a kingdom. Everyone knows, that it´s obvious for kingdoms to have kings with blue-coloured blood, white hair and that cute Crown on their tiny little heads. However, this kingdom was a little bit different. It had a queen. Oh, sorry, not just A queen, it was THE Queen, Mrs. Dcscs. Ing. Phd. Hortenzia "CuteBunnyFunny" Koščálová, ("call me just Fany"), and eventhough this lady didn´t have blue-coloured blood or white hair ("it is PLATINUM blond, damn jerk!!") she was a woman with everything what a woman needs, and a something more as well.

Unce upon a time, in a place so far far faaar far away that even Mr. Armstrong would have problems to reach, there was a kingdom. Everyone knows, that it´s obvious for kingdoms to have kings with blue-coloured blood, white hair and that cute Crown on their tiny little heads. However, this kingdom was a little bit different. It had a queen. Oh, sorry, not just A queen, it was THE Queen, Mrs. Dcscs. Ing. Phd. Hortenzia "CuteBunnyFunny" Koščálová, ("call me just Fany"), and eventhough this lady didn´t have blue-coloured blood or white hair ("it is PLATINUM blond, damn jerk!!") she was a woman with everything what a woman needs, and a something more as well.

She had a myspace. The craze of the myspacean world had somehow reached this kingdom that was practically unreachable and had the queen hooked. Every morning while she ate breakfast in bed, she'd order someone to bring her her laptop so she could check the latest bulletins. Sadly, no one would talk to her on myspace. She had only 3 comments, while everyone else had hundreds. It was then that she realised no one on planet Earth knew who she was. No one knew of her stature and they certainly had no idea this kingdom even existed. One tragic day her internet connection was cancelled. In fury, she marched up to the central internet tower and demanded they reconnect her at once...

:rofl: I'm sorry for making this so shit. Myspace is so not good.

• 1 month later...

She had a myspace. The craze of the myspacean world had somehow reached this kingdom that was practically unreachable and had the queen hooked. Every morning while she ate breakfast in bed, she'd order someone to bring her her laptop so she could check the latest bulletins. Sadly, no one would talk to her on myspace. She had only 3 comments, while everyone else had hundreds. It was then that she realised no one on planet Earth knew who she was. No one knew of her stature and they certainly had no idea this kingdom even existed. One tragic day her internet connection was cancelled. In fury, she marched up to the central internet tower and demanded they reconnect her at once...

:rofl: I'm sorry for making this so shit. Myspace is so not good.

it´s oky, make it what you want :D :D

They were so dreaded that they started imidiatelly fixing the net, with their beloved Queen breathing on their necks. You couldn´t imagine how scary it was until you could smell the scent that was coming out of her mouth. It was kill-crazy. It was not just a scent

like we are all used to, it had his own personality. We may call it Chatt.

So this Chatt had been pretty annoying, but worse, he was able to kill anyone, anywhere, anytime.