Bellazon

Laura Galliano
Thumbnail

kayzer

Exclusive interview with Laura Galliano, star of “Wild, the survival race” on M6

PostDateIcon.png April 13, 2018 | Author: Laurent Amar
Laura Galliano Photo credit: Patrick robert / M6

Laura Galliano
Photo credit: Patrick robert / M6

Hello Laura, could you introduce yourself to our readers?

Hello Laurent, I am 32 years old, I am a model, mother of a little boy, based in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Region.

You are a candidate in “Wild, the survival race”. Why did you accept this challenge?

Because I have always been drawn to adventure, but I never had the opportunity to get started. Rather, I used to stay in my comfort zone and have a sense of security. I was lucky to participate in this adventure, because I had the opportunity to surpass myself and see where my limits were…

Wasn't switching from a model to “adventurer in hostile territory” easy?

Although I am a model, I have never felt like this in my head, I am not a precious person, a chochotte too attached to appearing. Despite everything, I like to be feminine and take care of myself. So even if the “Wild” adventure was the opposite of my daily life, I knew that it would allow me to free the adventurer who has been sleeping in me for years, and to fulfill a dream.

What were your moments of doubt, even your big fears, during the show?

During the shooting, I wondered several times what I was doing there. It was one of the most difficult tests of my life, physically and mentally. I realized that, even if we are supervised by the production, we are really alone in front of nature, and the danger is everywhere… we count on our lucky stars not to come across dangerous animals, not to get hurt, don't fall into a ravine…

Shooting for television, is it an experience you want to repeat?

WILD THE SURVIVAL RACE Season 1

I did not make “Wild” to appear on television, but really to live this adventure. On the other hand, I have always been attracted to television; Besides, I was a presenter on a local channel several years ago and I really liked it. I would like to be able to retry this experience in the months / years to come. To be continued !

Your final word?

Surpassing yourself, I know what it is now!

Interview by Laurent Amar

Source: https://www.stars-media.fr/tag/laura-galliano/

• 5 months later...