Bellazon

Chopped fingers

Tagold

For what it's worth, I protest the gif of a woman chopping off a man's fingers. I'm going through this 300 plus page thread on Emily Ratajkowski and on every page, usually many times on each page, I have no choice but to see some woman take a knife and cut a man's fingers off---over and over and over again. Yes, I know, being male I should just buck up and deal with it. But if it was a man slicing off female fingers, the protest and cries of "misogyny" would be deafening. 

10 hours ago, Tagold said:

For what it's worth, I protest the gif of a woman chopping off a man's fingers. I'm going through this 300 plus page thread on Emily Ratajkowski and on every page, usually many times on each page, I have no choice but to see some woman take a knife and cut a man's fingers off---over and over and over again. Yes, I know, being male I should just buck up and deal with it. But if it was a man slicing off female fingers, the protest and cries of "misogyny" would be deafening. 

Who has this gif?  I'll look in Emily's thread and see if I can find it as well.